I waited but he didn't do anything like all the times before. He didn't say anything.. it made my heart break and the hope disappear very slowly. It killed me but the night was young. So I just tried to smile and turned around to leave.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I held my breath again and felt my heartbeat in my wrist. I turned around with widened eyes and looked at him. I started shaking, although I shouldn't.

He put his hands on my wrist and pulled me close so fast that I didn't even realize what he was doing in first place. I was so paralyzed and confused that I couldn't move.. but when I realized that he wrapped his arms around me so tightly that he almost covered me with his whole body and buried his face into my neck.. I let myself go and felt how the weight of all these weeks fell off my shoulders.

I slowly put my hands on his upper back from under his arms and tightly hugged him back.. I was still pretty insecure about my moves so I moved slowly but he pulled me even closer and stroke my head and played with my hair.

The way he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me even closer, although that seemed impossible, I got weak.

I couldn't believe what was happening because I didn't expect it but I was waiting for it for too long..

I let the breath out that I was holding in for so long and smelled him in.. I missed how he was smelling.. I missed how he touched me.. how he was holding me. I missed everything about him.

I sighed and noticed how I got more comfortable and soft with every second.. until I started crying.. I didn't want to but I couldn't control it. I couldn't even try to hold myself back and started sobbing.

His grip tightened even more and I leaned my cheek against his chest. We stood there like that for a while and I was so thankful for this day, for this night, for this moment.. for everything. I was so thankful that he was alive and that he had such a big heart..

I wanted to tell him to never let me go again until I felt his cheek, slowly grinding against mine.. "I love you.." he whispered into my ear and I started breathing faster..

I wanted to wipe my tears away but I also didn't want to let him go so I pressed myself against him.. I wanted to disappear in him. I wanted to stay like that forever.

"I love you.." I said and finally looked up. He let me go slowly and the coldness hit the warm spots his hands lasted on. I didn't want him to let me go but when he he put his hands on my cheeks and grabbed my face gently but also pretty tightly.. I felt happy..

I missed it so much. I missed his hands.. his big, warm hands.. his arms and everything else about him.

He looked over my head to the others like he wanted to make sure that they wouldn't see us.. I wanted to turn his face around to me again because I couldn't stand that he didn't look at me.. I couldn't take it.. not even for a single second..

Then he finally looked at me again and while I tried to stop breathing so fast and asked myself what he is planning.. he kissed me. He pressed his lips against mine.. so passionately and gently.. his perfect lips met mine and I felt like I got another electric shock.

I wanted to scream of happiness but my lips were busy. I kissed him back.. I tried to tell him everything that was going through my head with my lips. I hoped he would get it.. but he obviously did.. he showed me how much he was craving me.

My tears kept rolling down my face.. I couldn't handle it but he wiped them away with his thumbs, without even breaking this kiss..

I didn't even care about my family being in the kitchen behind us. I didn't care about anything around us.. I didn't care about anything that happened on this planet.. only he mattered.. and nothing else..