To be honest it was a great idea which I didn't expect to come from him. I liked it because it was something basic that would give us enough time which we could spend together. It sounded like fun. It made me smile that he was thinking of things like these.

He looked at me again, waited for me to say something about it. I smiled. "That's a great idea." I said and bent over to kiss his cheek in a way that hopefully gave him some signals about what I was feeling and wanting.

Sun

Dad decided to not waste a single hour after I woke up so I was having my first workout, preparations and hours of a lot of knowledge since 9am. I was about to die from sleeplessness and I've got to know a different side from dad.

I knew he was two faced and had a different behavior and personality when he was in his meetings or missions but I didn't expect that he had no mercy. I wasn't even allowed to call him dad.

I've never been sweating more in my life and I didn't even know why that was necessary because I didn't expect Mika to fight me or something.

I wanted to learn how to be sneaky, how to use weapons, how to use their technology, how to knock people out without doing much and all the other things. But to be honest, after all these things (what wasn't much) my respect for them and what they were doing grew.

It was 4pm and I was about to die.

"Dad can we please take a break, I'm so done."

"Excuse me?"

"Sir.. May I please take a break?"

"You have two minutes."

Dude. Seriously?

I used these two minutes to drink water and check my phone. I wasn't sure if water was going to fix me and my brain but when I saw that Dean was going to come over later I felt fixed immediately. He gave me more strength and motivation.

When I put my phone away I could see that dad was already staring at me with a raised brow. I still had like thirty seconds or something.

"When are you going to teach me how to shoot, Huh? Show me something about guns." I said with open arms. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and looked like I just said the most stupid or weird thing that he's ever heard.

"Never." he shook his head. My jaw dropped.

"What do you mean? I need to know that! What if it's an emergency and I accidentally shoot my leg or something?!"

"I don't even like the idea of you doing this all but I'm giving you a chance. No need to take this further. Don't test me."

He was really serious about it but so was I.

"But it's-.." he cut me off. "Your break is over. We have no time to waste. Move." he said and I knew this conversation just ended right there.

Luna

"All of your friends have been here for too long, they must be waiting for you to move on, girl, I'm not with it I'm way too far gone, I'm not ready, eyes heavy now!"

We were jamming and singing along Friends by Chase Atlantic after like twenty other songs. I kept feeding him with fries so he could keep driving.

It was something really simple but I had a lot of fun. There wasn't a second in which I didn't feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"Heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved, running in circles, now look what you've done, give you my word as you take it and run, wish you'd let me stay, I'm ready now!"