I put one of Dean's sweaters on and rushed downstairs. I couldn't find him at first, until I heard noises coming from the gym downstairs.

When I saw that he was doing his workout I froze. The goosebumps and my heartbeat all over my body made it difficult for me to breathe. I swallowed. He didn't hear me enter because of the loud music.

He was pulling himself up, with his back turned to me.. the muscles on his back.. his shoulders and his arms almost made me drool. I could feel my legs tremble but I needed to concentrate. I couldn't let him distract me but that didn't mean that I wasn't going to enjoy it.

I watched him until he was done and until he saw me by himself. He smiled at me. He was out of breath.. his sweating upper body was shining.

I walked towards him and crossed my arms in front of him. "I'm not going to hug you because you're too sweaty" I said and he opened his arms and tried to hug me but I screamed and backed off. He laughed.. I loved his laugh..

"Did you sleep well?" he asked and drank some water. I took a deep breath. "I did but we have a problem." I answered and he furrowed his eyebrows. I bit my lower lip.

"Dad called and he said he wants to come back with mom as fast as possible." I continued. He knew how serious I was about it and how much I was worrying.

"We need to speed things up. I can't let him steal my mission."

Luna

I was sitting in my room. My door was locked because I didn't want any of my parents to enter and try to talk to me. I wanted to be alone with my anger because I didn't want to hurt any of them with my words.

Fifteen minute after Avery and I went up to our rooms dad entered my room and talked to me. I knew he was really mad and disappointment because of Avery but I didn't think he would let it out on me and Moon. It was unfair.

"I don't want any of you two girls to have a boyfriend until you're old enough to make right decisions and choose the right people. At least until college." he said and my jaw dropped.

I looked at him eyes widened and asked "Why's that? You saw Moon! He's nothing like Oliver! He's polite, responsible, mature and nothing like Oliver! What does he have to do with this now?" I was really curious but I tried to keep calm because I didn't want to argue with him.

Moon was my first boyfriend and I was always afraid that I would lose him because I wouldn't know how to act in a relationship but everything was great between us and now I was struggling because someone else didn't like the idea of us being together.

"I know, I know but something is different about him. You're right, he's not like that weird ass guy but he's WAY TOO mature." he said with one hand on his hip and his other hand on his forehead.

It seemed like he didn't know how to deal with this situation. I felt overwhelmed too. My heart was beating way too fast of anxiety and also aching.

"What do you mean with way too mature?" we both were stressing and I was sure that if Avery wouldn't have messed it up he would've thought different about him.

"There is something mysteriously dark in him and he got violent in front of us.l he said and I furrowed my eyebrows like 'you dumb?' but of course I couldn't say it out loud.

"Dad, he had to! Oliver wanted to enter and grab Avery like an intruder and he offended me, he called me a bitch! Moon just protected us because you were too busy with Avery! He was just helping! He would never hurt me or anything else." I defended him, telling him exactly what happened. He shook his head with pressured lips..