"Yes, sir," I answer with a huff, sitting back in the seat, and crossing my arms.

"Care to explain? I understand that this picture circulated at my school last year and this year it has made a comeback but now we know the individual in the picture this time," he links his fingers together and rests his hands on his desk.

"Someone stole my clothes out of my locker last year after gym class and I walked through the athletics department looking for help," I explain with a straight face.

"And where was your cellphone? You couldn't have called anyone for help?" he raises an eyebrow.

"My phone was in my backpack in my regular locker, down the hallway."

"And nobody was around to offer you any assistance?"

"If someone was around I wouldn't have walked around the school in a towel," I answer sarcastically.

"Attitude Miss Hayes," he snaps at me, "Now, I am going to discuss your punishment with you."

"Punishment? I didn't take that photo! I am the victim. You should be looking for Summer Price, she's the one that shared the damn picture with the whole school!" I cry out in disbelief, pushing myself off my chair slightly.

"Sit. Down, Miss Hayes," he demands making me shrink back into my seat. "I have already spoken to Miss Price and she informed me of the situation at hand. Now, I have already called your mother and informed her of said situation and she told me that she would see you at home. You will be suspended for two days-."

"Two days?" I shout at him, leaning forward. "This wasn't my fault!"

"Don't make me make it four days Miss Hayes, because I will," he threatens and I glare at him in response. "Public indecency is a punishable offense in this school Miss Hayes and you will do best to remember that. Miss Price said that you would blame it on her but I have witnesses confirming that she was trying to take down the posters and was telling students to stop bringing it up, for your sake," he eyes me over his stupid glass as if I should be thanking the bitch. "You may go," he gestures to the door, turning back to my folder, and writing something down.

This is fucking ridiculous. I stand up and walk out the door, slamming it behind me without a care in the world. Miss Hutchins looks up at me startled, but I ignore her and walk out of the office into the crowded hallway of students rushing to their next class.

The girls, Sophie, Sebastian, Nathan, and Carter are standing across the hallway in front of the office. Olivia runs up to me, pushing people out of the way, and grabs my shoulders tightly, "What happened?"

"Suspended for two days," I tell her angrily.

"What? But you didn't do anything wrong," Quinn walks up to me, a look of disbelief on her face. Courtney crosses her arms in front of her, glaring at everything.

"Two days because of something Summer did? That principal is on crack," Carter mutters walking over to our huddle.

"He called mom," I tell Sebastian and Sophie and their eyes widen.

"I'll go tell that idiot what happened," Sebastian decides, moving to walk into the office but Olivia holds him back.

"Babe, that's not going to help Char right now," she rubs his back, moving him to stand back with us.

I look over at Nathan who has been quiet this whole time and notice a look of pain on his face, "I'm sorry she did that."

"It's whatever, I can't hold grudges, it was bound to come out eventually," I shrug and he comes up to me and hugs me tightly.

"I never thought she would stoop so low just to get attention," he replies distracted.

"To get your attention," Courtney voices the obvious, blaming Nathan for my suspension.

"Hey, don't come at my boy, he didn't know Summer was crazy," Carter defends Nathan, squaring off with Courtney.

"But we all know what Summer has done to Charlotte, so surely, he should have realized that she was going to retaliate," Courtney steps up to Carter, not backing down. We all look at each other silently, Nathan looks at me like he wants to break them up and I just shake my head telling him to leave it.

"Well if you knew what she was going to do, then you should have realized it too," he counters.

"They've been friends since they were little. His friend, his responsibility," she snaps back.

"Fuck you," he tells her since he doesn't have another comeback.

"You already did," Courtney smirks.

"What?" Nathan and I ask at the same time staring at our friends.

"No fucking way," Olivia laughs, leaning against Sebastian who is having trouble holding back his laugh.

"And on that note I should get to class," Sophie shakes her head, waving goodbye and telling me she would see me at the house later.

"I'll talk to Summer, okay?" Nathan rubs my waist comfortingly.

"Okay, but don't make a huge deal about it." He nods his head, leaning down to give me a quick kiss, and tells me he will call to check on me later before grabbing Carter's sleeve, dragging him down the hallway. Once he's around the corner I look back at the others.

"Not make a big deal? Char, she just got you suspended-," I cut Olivia off mid-sentence.

"Get your grandmother the Doritos," I tell her and start walking down the hallway, out to my car.

|| ** || ** ||

Drama!

What's your favorite moment in the book so far? Was it happy/ sad? Let me know!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sammipott xx