Chapter 35

Don't forget to leave a like and comment! I love to hear from you!

|| ** || ** ||

"So, Sebastian and Olivia are dating?" Sophie asks the next morning, after coming back from sleeping over at Lia's house. I nod my head and she scoffs, "What a hypocrite."

"That's what I said!" I tell her, laughing.

"So weird, but in a way, they're kind of perfect for each other," Sophie shrugs with a grin. I roll my eyes playfully.

"How was Aidan's house?" I ask her nonchalantly.

"It was great-," she pauses and stares at me wide-eyed noticing her slip up. I called it. "Don't tell the rents, please," she begs me.

I wink at her. "Not a problem little one, your secret is safe with me."

She smiles gratefully. "So where are Sebastian and Olivia now?" she asks me, making herself a cup of coffee.

"Sebastian is sleeping off a monster hangover and Olivia is in the shower," I shrug.

I make myself a cup of coffee too when Tessa walks into the kitchen looking exhausted, honestly if I didn't know any better I would think she was hungover.

"Hey T, how was last night's party? Things get wild?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Sure, we all got drunk on juice boxes and decided to skinny dip in the neighbor's pool, you would have loved it," she retorts sarcastically. I laugh loudly along with Sophie.

"But what's going to happen now? I mean mom and dad may not let her stay over if she's dating Sebastian," Sophie says, returning to the gossip at hand, leaning against the center island in the kitchen.

"The rents will be fine, she's stayed here a thousand times with no problem," I say knowing that it wouldn't be an issue.

"Yeah, but what if she's supposed to be sleeping in your room and she sneaks off to Sebastian's?" Sophie presses further.

"If she does that, then I'll kill her myself," I take a sip of my coffee with a smile.

Tessa holds up a hand. "Wait, who are we talking about? And who would want to date Sebastian?" Tessa asks pouring herself a cup of orange juice.

"Olivia, they've been dating for over a month," Sophie fills Tessa in on what's happening.

Tessa spits her juice out, spluttering out a laugh, "Holy crap, that's hilarious!" she coughs in between her words.

"What's hilarious?" Sebastian hobbles into the kitchen making a direct line towards the medicine cupboard where we keep the Aspirin.

"That you're a fucking hypocrite," Tessa continues laughing loudly.

"Thank you for that, Tess," I narrow my eyes at her.

"I'm here to help," she winks, walking over to the island, and sitting down, propping her elbows on the counter and leaning her chin on her hands, waiting to see what happens.

Sebastian scratches behind his neck, looking a little sheepish, "So... that wasn't a dream?"

"Believe me, I wish it was. I wish my brother had the balls to tell me himself that he was dating my best friend. Instead, you drank too much and became a jealous idiot, kissing her in front of everyone," I smile sarcastically. 

"Yup, not a dream," he comments.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, smacking the back of his head.

He pouts. "Ow, I'm hungover, remember?" he whines.