I quickly dash over to the bed and just as Kit begins to read the message, I chuckle as Kit lets a smile spread across his face. Oh, why doesn't he show his smile more often? His cute dimples pop every time he smiles.

I quickly look down at Kit's phone and smile.

Ming: My KitKat. I miss you.

KitKat: I miss you, too.

I chuckle as soon as Kit begins to giggle at Ming's posts. Well, this isn't quite the way Pha and I start our sexting sessions but maybe it ramps up a little more in a bit.

Ming: Can you come to my room right now?

KitKat: Why? You aren't even on campus.

KitKat: You are still at Yo's, right.

I glance over at Kit and he is slowly shaking his head, but he still has a smile on his face, so he isn't really irritated with Ming. Oh, Kit is playing hard to get. Maybe, I should try that sometime.

Ming: Yes, but I'm leaving soon.

Ming: Please....

Ming: 😘

Ah, Ming is begging. Come on, Kit, give in to him. I know that you want to.

KitKat: I'm tired.

Ming: Please.....

KitKat: I need to take a bath.

Well, this is nothing like my sexting with Pha. By this time, we would have been suggesting taking a bath together and he would have been offering to rub me in my hard to reach places or somewhere else. Oh, just thinking about it is getting me all hot and bothered.

Ming: I'll come over to your room.

KitKat: I'm still tired.

Ming: Please.

Ming: I can help scrub your back

Well, Pha would have suggested this a lot sooner in the sexting but at least Ming got to it. Maybe, I need to give Ming some lessons. Oh, that is funny, but I don't know if Ming will accept my help and Kit isn't anything like Pha. Oh, I don't know if my help would do anything.

Ming: when you are taking a shower

Ming: I can reach places that you can't

KitKat: I just want to go to bed

Ming: Oh, I'm sure we will end up in bed after the bath

Ming: If not before

KitKat: NO.

Ming: 😲

Ming: ☹☹

Ming: I guess I'll just go home

Ming: My boyfriend doesn't want me

Ming: No one loves me

KitKat: I love you, Ming

KitKat: ❤❤

KitKat: I guess you can come over.

Ming: YES!! I'LL BE THERE SOON!!

Well, that really wasn't bad at all and I thought Ming would do so much more. I'm a little disappointed.

I glance at Kit and he is still smiling. Oh, he is really enjoying teasing Ming. But, what will he do when Ming is actually here and in the room? Will he still be resisting, or will he give in?

Based on the smile that Kit still has on his face, I'm leaning towards that he will give in, but I'm sure it will take some coaxing from Ming first.

I walk away from Kit as he puts his phone down and starts to put his books and study material away.

Oh, I think I'm right. Kit is going to give in, but I still don't want to be here when that happens. Why did my stupid brain what to think of Ming and his sexting attempt? Well, I guess it is better than thinking Forth and Beam and whether they have tried sexting. Oh, I know for sure that I would be blushing bright red if my vision was of them.

I quickly shake my head and I try to clear my mind. I don't want to accidentally go from this vision straight into a vision of Forth and Beam. That would not be good at all.

As I walk around the room, I notice somethings on Kit's dresser. I'm not sure exactly what it is but my curiosity wins out and I walk over towards his dresser as if something invisible was pulling me to it.

As I start to get closer, I'm startled by frantic banging on Kit's door.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

Ming suddenly yells out, "P'Kit, let me in. Please."

I turn in time to see Kit's smile get a little bigger before he quickly changes it to scowl and slowly walks toward the door.

Oh, Kit is being very naughty. He is wanting Ming to think that Kit is mad at him. What a naughty little Kit.

I can't hold back anymore, and I start to laugh as Kit puts on his grumpy face and opens the door. "Hey, you don't need to yell. I can hear you know."

Ming's face lights up as he steps right up to Kit and quickly kisses him before he bounces around Kit and into the room.

Kit shuts the door, huffs, and quickly turns to Ming. "I'm tired."

Ming smiles and chirps, "I know. You said you needed to take a bath."

Kit huffs again and snorts, "Yeah, so what."

Ming's smile suddenly turns into a smirk and he confidently steps towards Kit.

Oh, I'm not feeling like I really want to be here anymore. Oh, please send me back. Please. If there is anyone listening, I don't want to see any more.

Before I can turn my head, Ming pounces and engulfs Kit in his arms as his passionately devours Kit's lips.

Okay, I know that I really don't want to be here. I quickly turn my head away, but I can't stop from hearing the soft moan that Kit lets out. "Ahhh."

OH, PLEASE MAKE THIS STOP!!!!

Suddenly, I'm back in my house and I'm so thankful that I finally got out of that vision. Well, it wasn't as bad as the ones that I have had of Forth and Beam but if I would have stayed much longer, I bet they would have been.

I quickly shake my head trying to clear my mind.

Then suddenly it hits me. I just trigger another vision and I controlled most of it. I controlled what I wanted to see. This is terrific. Now, I can go to any place at any time and see what I want to see. Well, I still have to work on it and get the triggering part down pat, but this is really promising. Oh, Pha will be so happy.

Posted November 29, 2018