Chapter 112

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Pha POV

"Yo. Baby. Are you alright?" I have my hands on both his arms and worry flashes across my face.

Yo quickly states, "I know what Mr. Nasty is going to try and use to blackmail you. We need to call dad and your father right now. We need to make a plan to counter his attempts."

SHIT!!! This is big. I quickly grab my phone while Yo grabs his. We both immediately call our dads.

Ring...ring...ring..

"Son, did something happen? Why are you calling so soon?" My father's worry comes pouring out of the phone.

I don't have time, so I immediately cut to the chase. "Yo just had another vision and he says he knows what Mr. Elliott is going to use to try and blackmail me. He says that you need to get here soon. We are at the house that Yo's dad bought for us. Come as soon as possible."

My father quickly says, "Yes. We will be there shortly. We are just coming back into town and Mr. Panitchayasawad has given us the address so, don't worry. We are on our way." Father quickly ends the call and I immediately get into our group chat.

Group chat:

Pha: Guys, Yo has had another vision. He knows what Mr. Nasty is going to use to try and blackmail me. Come to our house right now.

Shane: This is good. I'll be there shortly.

Beam: Hey idiot. You have to give us the address. We aren't like Shane and know everything.

Kit: Yeah, what are you thinking?

Park: As soon as I know the address I will head that way.

Lam: Me too.

Pha: Shane can you send the address? I need to make a few other phone calls.

Shane: Not a problem.

Okay, the guys are on their way and I think we will leave the Fairies out of the situation for now. We may not need their help so no need to get them in a huff if we don't need to.

I look over at Yo and he is frantically talking to his dad. I hope this will give us enough advance warning that we can get something into place before Mr. Nasty starts his web of deceit.

Yo ends his phone call and looks at me with worry written all over his face. What is it? Is it really bad? There is nothing that will tear me away from Yo. NOTHING!!

Yo sighs as he walks over to me. He hesitantly says, "Pha, I think I better tell you before everyone else gets here. I don't want you surprised when you hear how he is going to go after you."

I mutter, "Okay," as I lovingly wrap my arms around him. We can get through this together. It can't be that bad, right.

Yo wraps his arms around me and squeezes me tight before he begins. "First, I don't know the time for the vision. It could have been either today or the near future but it is definitely before he comes here to work as the director. Somehow, Mr. Nasty gets information on one of your father's patients and there seems to be a question as to whether something went wrong during the surgery. Mr. Nasty is going to use the possible malpractice lawsuit against your father to try and blackmail you. If my gut is correct, he will help the patient's family to push for a big lawsuit against your father with the intention of destroying your father and ruining his career. Mr. Nasty will offer you to help resolve it if you date or even marry his daughter. Well, the last part is only a hunch but considering all the other things that I've seen in my visions, this is the most likely outcome."