Chapter 51

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy.  

I'm updating early today because I have some things to do.  I'm sure you are fine with that.  

😊

Pha POV

I slowly wake up and I immediately see the most amazing site. Yo is snuggled up to my side and has his arm and leg draped over me. I still can't believe that he turns into such a domineering and demanding man when he is drunk. Don't get me wrong, I was totally turned on by it, but it is so different from his normal self. I must remember not to let him drink around other people. I bet this is why Shane warned me, but I didn't listen. Well, I'm glad I didn't listen.

As soon as I move, pain shoots through my body. Yo was a beast last night and I guess I'm paying the price this morning. I know that he will be sore too. I hope Shane put painkillers in Yo's bag.

"Ouch!! Good morning Pha." Yo tries to snuggle more but is clearly in pain.

I had always planned on only having one round on our first night so Yo wouldn't be too sore in the morning but Yo wasn't going to have any part in that. I can't remember exactly how many rounds we had but I know we had at least 4 or maybe 5 rounds. Each was hotter and rougher than previous one.

"Baby don't move too much. I'll get some room service and we can take some painkillers. Okay." I go to move out of bed and the pain surges through me. As I turn my back to go to the bathroom, I hear Yo gasp. I panic that something happened to Yo and I turn around quickly which shoots more pain through my body. "What, baby? Is there something wrong?"

Yo has his hand over his mouth and I can see fear in his eyes. "Did I do all those claw marks? It looks like most of them were bleeding. Oh no, Pha, you must be in a lot of pain." Yo is starting to panic and I can't have him worked up about this. I'm sure it was the alcohol and not his normal self, well hopefully. Otherwise, my back may become permanently scared. But, that is only a little discomfort that I have to suffer as long as Yo stays by my side.

"Don't worry, baby. My back will heal just like your body. We will be sore for a couple of days is all." I lean forward and kiss him on the forehead.

"Okay, if you say so."

I kiss his forehead one more time before going to the bathroom.

***

Kit POV

Man, my head is killing me. Why did I drink so much? At least, I'm snuggled into a nice and warm spot under my covers. WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!! I don't have anything warm like this in my room.

I slowly open my eyes and I quickly realize that this isn't my room. Also, that the warm thing that I'm snuggling up to is a person. Shit, it's Ming. Before, I can try to get out of bed and away from him, he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. "Good morning, P'KitKat. How are you feeling this morning?"