Chapter 86

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it. 

Oh, you thought I forgot about what Kit had said earlier to Pha and Beam but I haven't.  This chapter is HOT and STEAMY so read at your risk.  18+

Ming POV

Yes, we finally got some additional information for Yo and I'm glad that I can help. It is just fortunate that he picked one of our hotels to stay in, but we do own a lot of hotels. I guess the chances of him staying in one of our family's hotels is pretty good.

As we are finishing up, Kit walks into my room. Yes, he considers my dorm room his and I do the same for his room. We even have a key to each other's room.

Kit looks a little surprised by all the people, but I quickly jump up and bounce over to him. I can't help but to have a big smile across my face and I ignore everyone in the room as I quickly kiss his lips. As the excitement over powers me, I can't stop bouncing and hopping in front of Kit. In a childish voice, I chirp, "P'KitKat is home."

The others quickly notice my change in behavior and begin to snicker. Shane teases, "Oh, you forget about your friends as soon as N'Kit gets here. I see how you are. I feel so used." He dramatically grabs his chest as if he is in pain and starts stumbling backwards.

Yo chuckles, "N'Kit, did you enjoy the video?"

Wait! What video? I don't know anything about a video. Why don't I know about a video?

Kit smiles and replies, "P'Yo, I did enjoy it but Ai'Pha and Ai'Beam, the jerks, teased me about it. They thought Ming's behavior was funny. However, I thought his behavior was really cute." Kit turns and looks at me with a loving gaze.

I can't help myself and I wrap my arms around him while whispering, "P'KitKat, you are the cutest." I snuzzle my nose into his neck and gently kiss him. Oh, he smells so good today. Why does he smell better than usual?

Yo smirks and begins to pat my back. "See N'Ming. You didn't lose your kitty. Your kitty never left. He just missed one meal with you."

Forth interrupts Yo's teasing, "Guys, we should go. I'm assuming Ai'Beam and Ai'Pha are done with the practicum too, so we should leave these two alone."

Shane and Yo agree and they all quickly leave my room.

I'm so happy that I'm finally back with Kit. I missed not being able to have lunch with him today and I know that I need to learn to deal with it better but for right now I'm going to act like a baby and I want some loving to ease my mind.

I let go of Kit and I bounce over to the door once everyone leaves. I quickly lock the door and I bounce back to Kit. I want Kit to make up for not having lunch with me and I'll just have Kit for a meal now.

As I go to wrap my arms around Kit, he puts his hands out to stop me. What? NO!! I want my KitKat.

I instantly pout and stomp my foot like a child. I can't believe he is doing this.

Kit smiles and asks, "Are you missing your Kitty that much?"

Still pouting, I give him my big puppy dog eyes and say, "Yes."

Kit's smile gets bigger and he asks, "I'm not going anywhere, N'Ming. You know that, right?"

I continue my pouting and I say, "Yes. But, I need reassurance."

Kit's hand quickly grabs the front of my shirt and he pulls me towards as he mumbles, "Here is your reassurance." He slams his lips onto mine and passionately starts kissing me.