Chapter 68

A/N: Welcome back. I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was going to wait to upload this but I just couldn't.  I was too excited to get it out there.  So, here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

This chapter is SO HOT & STEAMY so read at your risk. 18+

Ming POV

I'm so excited. I won the campus moon and the popular vote, and my dad is accepting my relationship with Kit. Everything is going well. Plus, Kit is drinking and is a little buzzed, so he is not only allowing me to touch him, but he is suddenly mister hands, which I love. I'm definitely not telling him that he couldn't keep his hands off me because it may end up being my fault somehow.

I feel Kit's hand run across my stomach gently caressing my abs. Oh, that feelings so good. I wish he was like this all the time.

Beam and Forth look at Kit and chuckle at Kit's unusual behavior. Beam suddenly smiles and chirps, "I have to get this shitty Kitty on video doing this. He won't believe me when I tell him what he did." Beam quickly grabs his phone and starts recording Kit.

I know this will come back to bite me somehow and I have to stop Beam. I immediately begin to beg and plea, "Come on guys, don't record it. P'KitKat won't like knowing what he was doing after his hangover wears off. Please, P'Beam stop recording."

Forth sympathizes with me. "Beam, babe, stop recording. You know that Ai'Kit will get mad once he sees it. He may even get mad at N'Ming for not stopping you. Do you want N'Ming to get in trouble?"

Beam is not backing down. "Don't worry, I'll handle that shitty Kitty, but I need to show him what he was actually doing."

Kit had been talking to Yo but he turns toward Beam and faces Beam's phone, in a calm calculating manner, Kit says, "Shit, Beam, I'm not drunk. I'll remember everything so don't worry. I know exactly what I'm doing. Now, stop recording me."

Beam is flustered and doesn't move but Forth takes Beam's phone and stops the recording. I watch as Forth taps a few more times on the phone and then looks up. "Ai'Kit, I even deleted the video, so everything should be fine."

One of Kit's hands has found its way to my back and is now massaging and caressing my lower back. As Kit leans forward, his hand slithers further down my back and begins to massage and grope my butt. Ah, this feels so good. Kit looks at Forth and with a cheesy grin, says, "Thanks. I owe you one." As soon as Kit is done talking, he leans back against my shoulder and purrs, "I'm tired." Kit squeezes my butt and turns his head towards my neck, whispering, "Very tired. Let's go."

My heart skips a beat and my breath hitches. Is he suggesting what I think he is suggesting? I don't have to be told twice. I quickly agree. "I should take you home, NOW." I'm nearly shouting at the end and I smile towards my friends. Without saying my good-byes to anyone, I shuffle Kit along the booth, so we can get up and leave quickly.

Kit doesn't say anything, but he smiles and slowly licks his lips. If I didn't know what he was suggesting before, I do now. One look into his eyes and I can see not only love but his burning desire to have me. ALL OF ME!!! Shit!! We have to leave now.

I'm so excited that I almost forget to ask an important question. After we have made our way to my car and I pull out of the parking lot heading towards our dorms. I ask, "Where do you want to go, P'KitKat? My room or yours?"

Kit leans towards me, gently putting his hands on my thigh and seductively whispers, "Nearest hotel."

Shit!!! I can do that. What is the nearest hotel? Ah, I know where, but it isn't the nearest, but it is close. I quickly zoom through the streets and I try to stay focused on the road, but it is hard to do. All I can think about is Kit under me moaning. I think I'm going to lose my mind before I get there.