Chapter 70

A/N:  Here is another chapter.  I hope you enjoy it.

Let the games begin!!

Several people have commented that they feel sorry for Pha but I do too but only at the beginning of the chapter.  After they leave the bar's parking lot, I don't feel sorry for him at all.  😈😈

Pha POV

Lam asks, "Are you afraid of something when P'Yo drinks?"

Yo chuckles, "Yeah, Pha, are you afraid of me when I'm drunk."

Why is everyone looking at me like I did something wrong? Or is it sympathy? Did I miss something important?

I lower my head and timidly say, "Yes."

Shane walks up beside me and pats me on the back. "N'Pha is probably afraid of being clawed to death. Don't you guys remember all the claw marks that N'Pha had on his back and I'm sure they were all over his body too. I keep telling you that Yo is a different person when he drinks. He has that aggressive wild beast side in him but when he drinks he can't control it anymore. You can say the alcohol lets the beast out. Remember, I have stayed with Yo twice before when he drank, and I have never told a soul what he did but it even shocked me who has been around him for so long." Shane walks over to Yo and hands him a hotel card.

Shane didn't just give Yo what I think he did, did he? What is he planning? I can see empty beer bottles scattered all over the table, but he didn't drink did he. He won't, would he?

Yo smiles and says, "Same as before?"

No, he didn't. Please say he didn't.

Shane nods, "Yes, and you have it for two nights instead of just one. I know what you are planning on doing and I see that you have already started."

SHIT!!! YO PLANNED SOMETHING!!! I quickly scan the table and damn it! I can see several empty beer bottles right in front of Yo and a partial beer in his hand. Someone please tell me that he hasn't been drinking. I barely survived the last time and my back hurt for a whole week. Some of those scratches were really deep not to mention the scratches on my legs and butt. Don't get me wrong, I love being with Yo but when he has alcohol in his system, he may eat me alive.

I watch in horror as Yo doesn't say anything but just shrugs his shoulders.

He did plan something, and the animal is getting let out its cage. It won't be long before that animal begins to hunt its prey, which is me, and captures it. I quickly look around seeing if I can sneak out and maybe get away long enough for the beast to return to its cage.

As I'm trying to think of possible options, a loud bang echoes through the bar and everyone looks towards the Fairies. This is my chance and like a skilled ninja, I swiftly and quietly run out of the bar. Luckily, I met Yo here, so I have my own car which I sprint towards as if my life depended on it. I frantically pat my pockets down trying to find my keys. SHIT!!! SHIT!!! Where did I put my keys?

I freeze as I feel someone's hand come across my stomach. Someone whispers, "Did you lose something Pha? Hmmm. Are you trying to run away?"

YO!!! I'M SO DEAD!!! Suddenly I notice a scent of alcohol and I was correct. Yo was drinking when I wasn't next to him. Now, what am I going to do? Maybe if I play nice, he will take it easy on me.

I slowly turn around and stutter, "N.n.no, I.I.I m.mean.n y.y.yes."

Yo is slowly licking his lips as one of his hands is on my back feeling and groping every nook and cranny. Yo raises an eyebrow and asks, "So what is it? Yes or no?"