Chapter 48

A/N:  Here is another chapter.  I hope you enjoy.

Pha POV

I feel relieved that hopefully this ordeal is done. I don't want to have to deal with her ever again. So, we decided to celebrate that evening and Shane has already declared that Yo is going to help him if he sees someone that he likes. UGH! He is my boyfriend and he should stay by my side instead of helping his friend pick up girls. Shoot we have a whole table full of people that can help him.

I scan the bar and notice that it is packed tonight but it seems like most of the people keep looking at our table. Oh, Shane shouldn't have any problems finding someone to go home with tonight. I look at our table and I instantly feel sorry for Ai'Nate. She is the only girl with all these guys (the engineering gang, the crazy doctor gang, Yo, Shane and Suthee). What would make this night even more interesting is if The Fairy Angel gang came too. They helped stop Pring and they deserve to be here too. I lean towards Nate and ask, "Did you let the Fairy Angel gang know that we were celebrating tonight?"

"Yes, they will be here soon. They said that they had to get pretty before they came."

"Okay." Why do I have a funny feeling that they will drawing more attention than us when they get here.

Oh, I just remembered, I haven't teased Kit for awhile and look Ming is sitting next to him with his arm around him. Oh, I think Kit is falling and falling fast especially after Ming's confession. "Hey, Kitty. I see you and N'Ming are getting along really well. Are you going to start kissing in front of us again?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him and grin.

Ming proudly smiles while Kit snorts, "As if, I don't think so. You should be worried about Ai'Forth and Ai'Beam. P'Yo keeps having visions of them going at it."

Ming's smile fades a little and he hugs Kit a little tighter.  Ming whines, "What you aren't going to kiss me in public now? Don't you want people to know that I'm yours and that I'm taken already?"

Ming lays his head on Kit's shoulder and Kit huffs, "You don't need to kiss me all the time to tell people that you aren't available. You just tell them that you're taken when they try to flirt."

Ming pouts and hugs Kit while talking like a child, "Don't want to. Want to kiss."

Beam, Forth and I are watching them closely. Kit would never have let anyone do this to him before. Shit, I get scold and lectured for the littlest things and I would never dare to do what Ming is doing. Beam and Forth can't believe it either but none of us are going to say anything.

We are floored when Kit tries to hold a stern face, but we can see that he wants to smile and huffs, "Not all the time." Ming pops his head off of his shoulder and quickly kissed Kit a couple times before laying his head back down. Ming smiles from ear to ear and he hugs Kit a little tighter.

What did I just see? Did Kit actually give in to Ming? That didn't just happen did it?

Even though I'm stunned, Beam seizes this opportunity to tease Kit. Beam waves his hand in the air like he is cracking a whip and smirks, "Whack! Whack! Whack! I think Kitty is whipped."

Forth and I can barely contain our laughter, but we know if we start to laugh, Kit will yell at us. It doesn't prevent him from glaring at us though. Kit then turns his focus on Beam. "I'm not whipped!!"

Beam isn't going to let this go and he starts shaking his finger back and forth. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Kitty. That's not what I see. I see a Ming petting his kitty cat." Beam turns his focus to Ming and asks, "Have you trained your kitty cat any new tricks?"

Forth and I couldn't hold it anymore and we both bust out laughing. I can't believe Kit lets Ming do that. The grumpy and strict Kit is letting Ming cuddle, hug and kiss him in public. Kit doesn't do PDA.

Ming innocently shakes his head no and in a childish voice says, "No, kitty cat may bite."

Oh, this is too funny. I can't believe what I'm seeing or hearing. Ming is smart not to push it, but it appears that he has already figured out what he has to do to get his way. Oh, Kit, you are in so much trouble and you don't even know it yet.

Wayo comes back to the table and sits down next to me. He seems confused but before he can ask the question, I point to Kit and Ming and whisper, "Ming has Kit wrapped around his little finger and Beam is teasing him. Watch and you'll see."

Yo smiles and turns toward the show. I take a moment to admire the beautiful view of Yo sitting next to me and to know that he is mine boyfriend. I couldn't help myself but to wrap my arm around his waist and to gently kiss his cheek.

Yo gently grabs my knee and begins rubbing it. "Pha, behave."

I grin and whisper, "For now."

We turn our focus back to Beam's teasing or should I say the Kit and Ming show. Beam sternly looks at Kit and scolding him, he says, "Now, now, Kitty wouldn't bite his owner would he."

Ming starts pouting and still in a childish voice, chimes, "Yes. He slap too."

Kit's patience is wearing thin and he snorts, "Ming isn't my owner and I don't bite him."

Forth decides that it is enough even though he is still laughing, and he leans forward and whispers something into Beam's ear. I can only guess what it is, but Beam stops his taunting and snuggles back into Forth's side. Forth grins and kisses the top of Beam's head.

Right then, Shane comes walking to the table with a server and another round of drinks for everyone. He grabs a bottle of beer and shouts, "Everyone grab your drink! Let's toast to the end of the witch and let's hope we don't have to deal with her again!!"

We all raise our bottles and scream, "CHEERS!!! BYE TO THE WITCH!!!"

As soon as we begin chugging a drink, someone yells, "YOU STARTED WITHOUT US!! HOW DARE YOU!! QUICK LADIES GRAB SOME DRINKS AND TOAST AGAIN NOW THAT WE ARE HERE!!! WE NEED TO DO THIS RIGHT!!!"

I look over at the group and here comes the Fairy Angel gang and when Nate said that they had to get pretty, she should have said that they had to bedazzle themselves out. OMG, I think I need to put on my sunglasses just from the glare coming off of all the clothes.

The Fairy Angels quickly grab some extra bottles and Montree says, "We will do this right." We all raise our bottles and scream, "CHEERS!!" The Fairy Angels then scream, "BITCH P, DOWN AND OUT!!!" We all chug a big gulp and begin to laugh.

As soon as the cheer was done, the Fairy Angels swarm Yo and like usual everyone is talking at the same time:

"OMG!! Cutie P', you did it!"

"Our cutie is the best!"

"She better not come back!!

"Bitch got what she deserved!!"

Yo calmly takes all the hugs and then steps back next to me and says, "I have the perfect ending to it. I have Pha standing beside me." Oh my, he is just the sweetest thing. I lean down and kiss his cheek. He is the best thing that happened to me and I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him tight against me.

The Fairy Angels, in unison, cry, "OMG!! THAT IS SO SWEET!!"