Chapter 33

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  I'm finally showing some more of Kit's thoughts and feelings.  

I

Pring POV

I can't hardly wait until I get back to my dorm room, so I can get back on my laptop and check my new account. For some reason, the fan page has changed how it is run. Now, the administrator has to approve all new accounts before you can access the site, so I'm left waiting for my new account to be approved.

Finally, my lab is done, and I can get back to my room. I nearly run back but that is like eww. I'm the campus star and I don't exert myself unless I absolutely have to. Not to mention that running while still in uniform doesn't look good and I have to maintain my look.

I quickly open my door and rush into my room throwing my books and bag along the way. I grab my laptop and turn it on. Yes, I got approval for my new account. First, I must go through all the new posts and pictures that have been uploaded since last night.

Oh, there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. Wait, someone uploaded a video to the fan page.

OH, HELL NO!!! Pha didn't spend the night with Wayo!! He wouldn't do that to me!! He loves only me!!

I don't think just making comments on the fan page is going to be enough anymore. I think I'm going to need to start doing something a little more effective. However, I won't stop with the fan page, but I need something more. What can I do?

Right, I have money and I can do anything with money. Who do I know that needs money, I can get them to help me?

I have a few people that I know that fit that criteria. I pick up my phone and begin making a few calls and start putting my plan into motion.

I feel excited. I have found a few people to help. Now, I can go back to the fan page and start leaving my comments. Oh, I need to print off a few other things that I'll need for tomorrow.

Wayo, you will regret the day that you crossed my path.

***

Wayo POV

What is Pha up to? I got a message earlier while I was in my last class today telling me not to plan anything for tonight that he was taking me somewhere. What could it be?

I'm getting nervous and I have begun pacing around my room. I'm looking at myself in the mirror again and I'm not sure if this is the right outfit for tonight. He won't tell me what we were going to do so I don't know if this will be appropriate or not. UGH!!!

Knock. Knock.

I know that's him and I run to the door and whip it open. My breath hitches as Pha gives me that gorgeous smile. I blush and smile back to him. "Pha, what are we doing tonight?"

"I'm not telling. You will just have to wait and find out. You ready?"

I nod my head yes and skip to the door. I quickly pull the door shut and lock it. I'm so excited that I quickly swirl around and plant a quick kiss on Pha's lips. Oh, I love how soft his lips are.

I turn to head down the hall but Pha plants his hands on my waist and stops me from moving. "Not so fast Babe. I need something a little more than a peck."

"What?"

Pha smiles and leans forward and gives me a very passionate kiss.

He then lets go of my hips and quickly walks past me, grabbing my hand as he goes. I'm starting to feel like I've been here before and I've seen this before. Then it hits me. This is my first vision of Pha.