Chapter 123

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

I'm so relieved that Mr. Nasty has left Thailand. I know that he is coming back, but for right now, he is out of the country. I don't know how my dad did it, but he managed to keep Mr. Nasty from our new house when he was looking for housing. I know this because my dad had people following him and I made sure that I was made aware of Mr. Nasty's location at all times. Of course, Pha and I stayed away from our house, but I don't need Mr. Nasty accidentally stumbling onto our house.

I also need to watch myself better. I was so worked up about Mr. Nasty these past few days that I almost spilled the beans to the Fairies about what is going on. I don't need the Fairies going all crazy on me. But, if I don't watch myself a little bit more, I'll end up slipping up and telling them myself.

This is a rare occasion where I'm studying by myself and no one else is around. Pha, Kit and Beam are still at the hospital for the practicum and Shane was called into the company for additional tasks associated with the surveillance of Mr. Nasty. All the engineering gang has engineering stuff that they have to attend to. Oh, let's not forget the Fairies. They had found a new guy working at a shop not too far from campus and they went to investigate. I'm assuming that he is good looking otherwise the whole group wouldn't have went together. So, I'm kind of enjoying the quiet time but I also miss everyone.

As I continue to study, I get the strange feeling that someone is watching me. I scan the area a couple of times about I don't see anyone that looks like they are looking at me. Well, I'm not good at this and that is why I leave this up to the paid professionals. However, I do have a signal that I can do to let my bodyguards know that I think someone is watching me.

Just to make sure that I'm not paranoid, I scan around the area once again. I see that one of my bodyguards is giving the signal asking me if something is wrong. I immediately nod my head to let him know that I just don't feel comfortable.

My gut is telling me that it has something to do with Mr. Nasty but I'm not sure. I can't prove anything if I can't figure out why I'm feeling watched.

Suddenly, my phone beeps. I quickly grab my phone and I look at the message. It is from another one of my bodyguards who is further away and he is asking if something is wrong. Once again, I nod my head, so I can let him know that there is something most definitely wrong. I also type in a message letting him know that I think someone is watching me. I also let him know that I don't see anything, but I can feel it.

I still have my phone in my hand when it beeps again. I quickly open the new message and my heart sinks. The message from another one of my bodyguards tells me that he agrees that someone is watching me. He has spotted a suspicious person over his way and he is monitoring what the guy is doing. All my bodyguards are put on high alert, well they are already more attentive since all this with Mr. Nasty has unraveled.

I try to go back to studying but I can't focus now knowing that I'm being watched. Frustrated, I put my stuff away and I grumpily shove all of it into my bag. Just as I'm about to get up to leave, I freeze in my seat and the hair on the back of my neck stands straight up. I don't know exactly what is going on, but I know that I'm not liking the way I'm feeling right now.

I quickly scan the area and there he is. I believe I see the person my bodyguard was talking about. I quickly pull out my phone and send a message asking if the man in grey sitting at the end of the table just a couple tables down is the person my bodyguard thought was suspicious earlier.