Chapter 130

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Mr. Elliott (a.k.a. Dr. Robert Hall) POV

I'm just have the worst luck lately. I'm at the university but the dean just won't let me go and he wants to keep talking and talking. This isn't helping me with the main reason that I wanted to come to the university which is to see and talk to Phana.

The dean is trying to get me talking again but as I look down at my watch, I immediately say, "It is almost time for me to talk with the medical class. I'll be going now." Before the dean has a chance to say or do anything else, I nearly run to the door and I manage to finally escape.

Man, I didn't think he was ever going to let me go. Now, I need to find the medical classes that I'm supposed to talk with. I rush out of the administration offices and I head towards the medical facility. Oh, my luck is finally changing.

I pull out my phone and I look at the email from the university regarding my talks and I see that I'm supposed to be in room 125 first. Luckily, I'm able to find the room quickly and as I'm looking through the little window in the door, the professor spots me. The professor motions for me to go in and I take a quick moment to put on a happy face and remind myself that I'm Dr. Hall. Then I enter the room.

After almost 4 hours of talking to class after class, I have yet to see Phana in any of the classes. What is going on? He wouldn't have skipped class today. Maybe he is sick. Luckily, I got his dorm room number from the employee system. I'll just go there.

As I walk over to his dorm room, I can't help but to wonder what my baby girl is going to think when I introduce her to Phana and tell her that he is going to be dating her. She will be so excited.

As I get to the building, I jog up the stairs. I quickly look around the hall and I try to find his dorm room number. As I keep going, I suddenly wonder how surprised he will be when he opens his door.

Ah, there is his dorm room. I quickly go to the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I take a small step back and I anxiously wait for Phana to open the door. Oh, I forgot that he may have a roommate. What am I going to tell the roommate if Phana isn't the one to answer? I guess I'll figure that out shortly.

Slowly, the door opens and there is a boy that I've never seen before. He looks confused, but I can't wait any longer. Trying the keep calm, I say, "Is N'Phana here?"

The boy looks even more confused. "No. Who is he?"

Well that is odd. If he is Phana's roommate, he would know his name. I don't let any frustration show as I reply, "Phana, the medical student who is always top in his class."

The boy instantly perks up like he realizes who I'm talking about and he quickly blurts out, "Oh, Ai'Pha. He doesn't live here anymore. This used to be his room but when he moved out, I moved in it."

What? Phana moved? I quickly start to drill the boy. "Where did he move to? And when?"

The boy thinks for a couple seconds and then says, "Well, the room has been vacant for some time, so I don't know when he officially moved out, but he stopped paying for it a couple weeks ago. That was when I moved in. I don't know where he moved to, but the rumor is that he is living with his boyfriend now. Sorry, I can't help you more."

I politely say, "Okay. Sorry for the inconvenience." I slowly walk down the hall. Well, where does the boyfriend live and is he still living there since, I think my man took care of the boyfriend. I quickly pull out my phone and try the hired man's number again. I know that I've tried several times since I've arrived in Thailand and I haven't been able to actually talk to him, I'm hoping that this time it will work.