New Book - Once in a Lifetime

Well since I have been blocked from writing due to my headaches, I decided that I would get the cover ready for my other new story which for once isn't about 2 Moons. This story will be about BTS and it will be short, very short. I'm hoping for around 10 chapters at the most, but you know how I can't seem to do short books so we will see how many chapters I actually end up with when I'm done.

This story came to me as I was recently watching all the TV shows with BTS when they were in the United States on their world tour. Suddenly, I thought what would happen if by chance you accidentally bumped into them while out shopping. So, that is where the story was born from. With that one idea, I decided that I would talk about the once in a lifetime chance meeting of a simple and ordinary girl with the popular band, and what could possibly be the outcome of that once in a lifetime meeting.

The story will only cover a few days of Dee's life but it will have a lasting impression on her for the rest of her life. I hope you will enjoy it and as soon as I'm able to write again, I will get the story going and uploaded for all of you to see.

I hope to see everyone there. Thanks.

I hope you like the cover.

Posted November 17, 2018