Chapter 81

A/N:  Here is another chapter.  I hope you enjoy.

On a side note, I want to thank everyone who has been reading my story and I love hearing all the comments from the readers.  I surpassed 50,000 reads today after I published Chapter 80 and I'm so happy.  I never dreamt that I would get this many people reading my story so far I usually average around 180 people reading every day.  That is just amazing.  Thank you for enjoying my story and I hope to continue to see you through to the end.  Which by the way will be another book.  I have a lot more of this story to tell and I'm running out of chapters so my only choice is to have the story continue in another book.  I still can't believe that I wrote this many chapters.  I hope to see everyone at the end.  Love you guys.  💖💖

Wayo POV

I can't believe that we had to go back to the hospital and state our claim on our men again. Well, this is better be the last time. I talked with the older doctor that knows my dad and me, and I asked him to make sure that everyone is aware, including new staff as they come into the hospital. I was very grateful when he agrees to personally make sure everyone was well aware of the situation.

To celebrate getting the parents' approval for Beam and Forth along with Nate and Suthee, we decided to all go out to the bar tonight and we couldn't forget the Fairies. They wouldn't let us live it down if we went out to celebrate without them. Even though history has shown us that we will need to be prepared for their drunken behavior, or as Park calls it the Funny Fairy Times.

Currently, we are at our favorite bar in our corner waiting for the crazy doctor gang to get done with their practicum and the drinks and food have already started flowing. I couldn't help but to ask, "Forth, is it true? Well, I can see some hickeys on your neck but Pha told me that N'Beam was a monster. Pha compared him to me when I'm drunk. Was N'Beam that bad?"

Park's eyes pop wide open and he quickly scurries over to Forth. "What Ai'Beam was a monster like P'Yo? Let me see." Before Forth has a chance to say or do anything, Park grabs the back of Forth's shirt and lifts it up. "Oh my, look at all those marks. Well, the scratches didn't draw blood like P'Yo's did on Ai'Pha's back but there sure are a lot of them."

My curiousity gets to me and I lean back to look at Forth's back. Oh my, there are a lot of marks, but I have to agree they aren't as bad as what I did to Pha. I chuckle thinking about that night and no one got to see the marks on his legs. I was a little wild, but I enjoyed myself. Oh, I'm getting aroused just thinking about it. Look what Pha has done to me. He has turned me into a total horndog. I was never like this before I met him, but I really love it and him.

Well, the Fairies couldn't be left out of the conversation. Montree flips his hair back and chirps, "That's nothing. I once scratched a man's back up so much that he had to have stitches. Now that is a wild and crazy night."

Jay clicks his tongue and puts his hand up in front of Montree's face. "Like NOT!!! Your fantasies don't count as real life. We all know that that was one of your fantasies. Now, my wild night was off the charts and girlfriend, it would make you blush if I told you what happened."

Zee pushes Jay and chimes, "You are both dreaming. My night was the best and I haven't forgotten a minute of it. I replay it from time to time, so I don't forget about every minute of it."

Elephant schreeches, "Now who's dreaming? Ai'Bitch, you can't count your porn as your own night. What are you thinking? None of you have had a wild sexy night with anyone like what Forth had or what our cutie P' can do. So, just stop trying to compare. LIKE REALLY!!! THERE IS NO COMPARISON!!!"