Chapter 110

A/N: Here it is. Beam's point of view for the night and if you remember, he finds Forth completely irresistible whenever Forth wears a nice suit or tuxedo. I hope you enjoy it.

Bunnies, bunnies and more bunnies.

I'm sure you know this since Forth and Beam can't keep their hands off each other but I'll say it anyways. Warning, this chapter is HOT & STEAMY, so read at your own risk. 18+

Beam POV

This is so hard. I want to go take Forth back to our room because he is just so hot & sexy in that tuxedo, but I have to give this speech with Kit. Plus, I guess I should eat something too. I don't want to leave as soon as we get here. That just wouldn't be right, and Kit would be mad if I left because he would have to do our speech.

I glance next to me and my eyes enjoy and devour Forth. Damn, he is just so sexy. I'm getting aroused just looking at him. Where is Pha and Yo? Why can't we hurry this process along a little faster? I have the urgent need to go have dessert which is a hot and sexy boyfriend of mine.

I can't help but to slightly moan while licking my lips as my eyes ravage his body. I can just image me taking his jacket off and undoing his tie. I have to stop my mind for a second as I wipe the drool off the corner of my mouth. Oh, is it getting hot in here or what?

Before I can continue my fantasy, Forth leans over and whispers into my ear, "Baby, you need to calm down. You have no idea the sultry vibes that you are radiating out and I don't want anyone responding to them but me."

Oh, his sexy voice is pushing my desire even higher. I can't take it anymore, but I have to hold out until after the speech. I quickly grab my glass of water and I nearly drink the whole glass in one gulp. However, it isn't helping with my thirst. The only thing that will help is when I have Forth on top of me thrusting deep into me. Just the thought of him on top of me sends another surge of desire through me. I quickly bite my lip to stop the moan that just about escaped from my mouth.

Kit suddenly slaps the back of my head and scolds, "Ai'Beam, get your mind off of sex. I know that you just bit your lip to stop you from moaning again. I'm not even going to say anything about the bulge in your pants. You better not have that when we get up to do our speech. I won't acknowledge you as my friend if you do that."

Ming leans forward and talks around Kit. "P'Beam, you need to think of something gross to get yourself calmed down. Do you have anything that is a major turn off that you can think about?"

Kit agrees, "Yes. Try thinking of something gross. You better hurry up because we will be doing our speech in about 20 minutes."

Forth rubs the back of my neck and mumbles, "Baby, try to make Ai'Kit happy. You know what we will have to go through if you make him mad."

Yes, I know that Kit can hold a grudge and he can hold it for a long time, so I better think of something quickly or I'm going to be in big trouble. Just then, Pha and Yo walk into the reception area and are greeted with cheers and clapping. One look at the happy couple makes me harden my resolve that I can do this. As I focus on Pha and Yo, my desire slowly calms down and I'm soon back to normal, well, close to normal. I'm not allowing myself to look at Forth or I might just revert back to where I was.

***

The speech is finally done, and I instantly look hungrily at Forth. Before Forth can protest, I grab his hand and I pull him out of the room. I can hear Kit in the background teasing, "What are you going to do at your own wedding when Forth is dressed in a tuxedo? Are you going to leave frequently so you can go have a quickie?"