Chapter 118

A/N: Here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Here goes my warning again but the last half of this chapter is hot & steamy. Read at your own risk. 18+

Mr. Panitchayasawad (Yo's dad) POV

Yes! My boy came through again. I knew he would be able to trigger a vision. Now, let's hope that we aren't too late. I quickly call Ming's father.

Ring...ring...ring..

"Well, well, well. What do I owe the honor to for this phone call? Hopefully, it isn't anything too bad." Mr. Dechapayna teases.

I don't waste any time and let him know everything. "Well hopefully it won't come to this, but I have new information regarding a certain individual that is targeting one of Yo's companies, but he has now set his sights on your company after he finishes with Yo's."

There is a moment of silence on the line before Mr. Dechapayna says, "What do you mean someone is targeting one of Yo's companies and then will target mine? How do you know this?"

Well, I haven't told anyone but a select few about Yo's abilities and I'm assuming that Ming hasn't told his father about them either. However, Ming has seen Yo have a vision right in front of him and he knows how accurate they are. I'm sure Ming's father won't believe me if I just say that I have sources. He is going to want to know what or who my sources are. Well, I guess I have no choice. Plus, I'm sure Ming will slip at some point and tell his family sooner or later, so I guess I'm going to tell them first.

I take a deep breath and ask, "Have you heard anything from N'Ming about my son being able to do anything special?"

I guess I'll see what he knows first and then progress into telling everything about what Yo can do.

Mr. Dechapayna slowly says, "Well, nothing much. However, Ming did say something in passing about Yo seeing the future or something like that. Is that what you are talking about?"

Well, I guess Ming spilled the beans first. I can easily explain everything first and then go onto what he saw about Mr. Elliott.

I begin to explain, "Yes, Yo can see the future but not only that, his visions allow him to see the current and the past about people who are close to him. Keeping that in mind, Yo has been having visions of a Mr. Elliott who we have found out goes into companies impersonating other people and steals money before disappearing in a flash. Up to this point, Mr. Elliott hasn't been caught and the authorities have no leads because he uses an alias." I pause for a second to see if Mr. Dechapayna has any questions. Hearing nothing, I continue. "So, we know that Mr. Elliott is impersonating a well renown doctor, Dr. Hall, and he recently went through the interview process at the WJP Hospital and he was offered the director position. We also know that he bribed a few board members to get that position. Yo had another vision today and he found out that Mr. Elliott has now also set his sights on your company. Yo saw him scrolling through your company's property listings and through the company's hierarchy. We are assuming he is trying to find a way into the company. Either through a weak point or through getting an individual out who is in upper management and then taking their position. Or simply bribing an upper management person to submit fake invoices to pay which go to him. My hunch will be this last option. You need to secure your company, so he can't get anything from it."

A long silent pause is all I can hear. What happened? Is he still there?

Before I ask any questions, Mr. Dechapayna suddenly asks, "Can I believe you?"