Chapter 136

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Wayo POV

I have to get mad and frustrated enough to really want to be there and I'll trigger a vision.

Oh, this is good. Really good.

Now, let's try it and see if it works. What do I really want to know or see? What could I think of that would trigger those emotions in me?

I can't think of anything right away that I have such strong feelings for wanting to know and I haven't learned yet how to trigger a vision for anything that doesn't completely anger and frustrate me. Hopefully over time, I will get there but as of right now, I'm not there.

Now, what will get me anger and upset enough to trigger a vision and I really don't want to have another vision of Mr. Nasty or even of his baby girl. Yuck!

Okay. Now focus. What is something that will get me all worked up and that I want to see? What could it be? Oh, and something that I don't already know. Now, think. I have to make sure that I don't think of either Forth and Beam, or Ming and Kit, or I'll be seeing something that I really don't want to see. Oh, the last two times with Forth and Beam were too much for me to handle. Oh, even thinking about it is getting me embarrassed.

Okay, I definitely can't think of my friends, but what should I think about.

I slightly chuckle as I suddenly think about Ming and him wanting to try sexting with Kit. Oh, I bet was really funny. Kit doesn't look like the type to actually play along with it. I softly mumble to myself, "Oh, but I really wish I knew how it turned out."

The dense fog rolls in and I suddenly can't see anything. No. I'm not going to see what happened to Ming and Kit after sexting with each other. No. I don't want to see this. Why did I have to think about it? Why did I have to actually wish that I knew how it turned out? This is definitely not what I wanted, but I can't stop it right now. I quickly chant, "No. I don't want to see this. No. Stop this right now."  But nothing changes.  I'm still in the vision.

The fog slowly disappears and I'm in Kit's dorm room.

Dang it. I can't stop it. UGH!!! I hope that I don't have to watch what I did with Forth and Beam. Not just once, but twice, I had to watch them attack each other. Oh, I don't know if I will be able to handle this or not.

I tentatively look around and I don't see any of Ming's stuff in Kit's room, so this is a good thing. Ming isn't here yet. Hopefully, I will go back before Ming arrives. Yes, please let me go back before it gets too hot and steamy. I don't know if I can handle it.

I glance around the room and I don't see Kit anywhere, but his phone is on the bed along with his books and study material. I take a step closer to the bed and I hear a door open. Oh, Kit was in the bathroom.

I watch as Kit walks back to his bed and reluctantly climbs back into his spot. As Kit glances at his clock, he sighs and then pulls up a textbook and begins to study.

Well, this is going rather well. Let's hope it stays like this.

Beep.

Oh, this must be it and if I'm going to have to potentially watch what happens next, I might as well know how the sexting goes first. Maybe, I can learn a few things from them.