Chapter 104

A/N:  The big day is finally here.  OMG!!  I'm so excited.  I'm going to give a warning first though.  I'm not from Thailand so I don't know the traditional wedding ceremony.  I'm not going to go much into the ceremony but I hope you will be happy with what I have included.  So here goes the BIG EVENT!  Well at least, the wedding and the reception will be the next chapter.  I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

This is it. The big day is finally here. I'm getting married. OMG!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!

I panic as I look around my dorm room and the Fairies are here along with Nate and Suthee, but I don't see Shane. Even Ming and Forth are here but no Shane. Where is Shane? I can't have a wedding without my best friend there. Oh no, I think I'm having a panic attack. Ming notices that something is wrong and quickly comes over to me and asks, "What's wrong, P'Yo? Are you worried about the wedding?"

I shake my head no and I try to calm my breathing as I ask, "Where is Shane? We need to get into the vans and head to my house shortly and Shane isn't here."

Ming is relieved that I'm not panicking about the wedding or the arrangements. I think I've practically driven everyone crazy with my frantic checking the To-Do list repeatedly. Okay, I may have to admit that I've went a little wild with the preparations, but I just want it all to be perfect, but I'm NOT going to admit it to anyone.

Ming pats me on my shoulder and calmly says, "He had to go introduce P'Pha to his new security men. He will be back shortly. It's nothing to be worried about."

Well, that is easy for him to say because right now, I'm panicking, but I'll try to stay calm.

I mumble, "Okay."

Ming seems to be worried as he continues to pat my shoulder. "P'Yo, do you have everything packed? Do you have your tux and the stuff you will need this weekend? How about your toiletries?"

Slowly, I begin to focus on what Ming is asking me and my breathing begins to calm down. Slowly I begin to scan the room as I answer, "Yes, I have my clothes for the weekend, my toiletries, my tux and my wedding gift for N'Pha." I point to a pile of bags on my bed.

Before Ming can say anything else, Shane walks into my room and claps his hands together. He announces, "Okay, let's get this show on the road. We have several hours of drive time before we reach Yo's house and we have several vans full of stuff. So, let's get a move on."

Shane walks up to me and takes Ming's place patting my shoulder. Shane softly asks, "Are all those bags on your bed your stuff for the wedding and the weekend? Is there anything else?"

I slowly mumble, "Yes and no that is it."

As the large group begins to leave my room, Ming and Forth help Shane and I carry all of my bags and stuff down to the van. We strategically plan the vans so the Fairies, Nate and Suthee have one van for themselves and all the stuff that they need for the memory table while the rest of us take another van along with all my stuff that I will need for the weekend. Dad's staff also wanted to make sure that we didn't waste much time by stopping so they loaded up each van with plenty of snacks and drinks.

After we have everything loaded and we are headed down the road, I ask Shane, "Is N'Pha all right? N'Ming said that you went to introduce him to his new security men?"

Shane smiles and says, "He is fine. He clearly had a rough night without you. I don't think he sleep too well but you didn't either. He was surprised when the security detail that we appointed him suddenly kept a group of rowdy guys away from him last night, so I decided to do the formal introductions today before the wedding. He was smart and had N'Beam and N'Kit meet the security detail too. That way they know who N'Pha's friends are."