Chapter 116

A/N: Here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Forth POV

I can't believe those idiots managed to hook-up. No, they didn't actually hook-up with those girls. Well, they did make out with them before the two idiots passed out.

As I think back over the year so far, I realize that a lot of problems that we have had can be traced back to these two.

Where do I start, well, everyone knows about the bachelor party debacle? Of course, tonight's fight is all their fault. What else was there? Oh yeah, how could I forget.

*** Flashback ***

We are in class waiting for the professor to come when a biology student comes running into our class in a huff. He scans the room and immediately finds Park. He instantly starting glaring at Park and I quickly nudge Park. I nonchalantly ask, "I think he is here for you. What did you do?"

Park is completely confused. "I have no idea. I don't even know who he is."

Lam mumbles, "Maybe it has something to do with helping that girl the other day. You couldn't stop at just helping her and you went off for a little something more. Remember."

Why am I just hearing about this now? UGH!!! If this has anything to do with a girl, I think I'm going to scream, but knowing Park, I'm sure it does.

Park calmly says, "It shouldn't. Well, we did go off, but we didn't do anything. She said that she was having problems with her car, and I went and looked at it. Nothing more than that happened. I did find out that she had a lose battery cable and I was able to get it fixed with the tools that I keep in my car."

Before Park can say anything else, the biology student stomps his way up to Park and he growls right into Park's face, "You did something with my girlfriend. She broke up with me after she was with you."

The biology student curls his fist up and pulls it back but before he can throw his punch, I abruptly stand up and demand, "NOT IN THE CLASSROOM!!"

I think the biology student nearly pissed his pants. The scared look on his face says it all. The biology student slowly lowers his hand and hisses, "Meet me at 3 pm in the park next to the science building."

Park didn't seem concerned as he shrugs his shoulders and says, "Okay."

The biology student snorts and slowly turns around. I almost couldn't stop laughing at him as he stomps his way out of the classroom. If he is trying to act fierce, he wasn't doing a good job at it. He looked more like a kid pouting over someone taking his favorite toy. Well, I guess this afternoon will be interesting. At least it's not me. Before I started dating Beam, I often was the person that other guys were seeking out to fight over a girl. I'm glad that part of my life is done. Beam is all I ever want and need.

Word spread like wildfire that a biology student called Park out for a show down and a large group of engineering students showed up. It was a good thing because the little weasel, the biology student, tries to get all the bigger guys from biology to come to the meeting as his minions to do the fighting for him.

Well, when Park shows up with his engineering friends and of course, me, the stupid biology student manages to shuffle back behind the bigger students and tries to get a fight started. Well, just because a guy is bigger doesn't mean he is a good fighter. Those big goofs fell fast, and we were quickly back to the one who started the whole thing.