Chapter 91

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

The fairies are always fun for me to write about and I have some many options that I can do for them that it often takes me longer to right those scenes.  

Reminder that my updates with be sporadic this week.

Wayo POV

I keep looking at my ring, but I still don't believe it. Pha actually asked me to marry him and I said yes. I'm engaged. I can't help but show a brilliant smile as I once again look at my ring.

Shane nudges my arm, "Yeah, Yo. Stop staring at the ring. It isn't going anywhere so you don't have to keep looking at it."

Still in a daze, I sing, "I can't believe it. I'm engaged."

Shane shakes his head and he can't believe that I still can't come off of cloud nine. It has been several hours now, and I keep dreamily looking at the ring and grin. We currently are on break in between classes, and Shane and I are supposed to be studying but I can't seem to focus. I wonder why. Oh, did I mention that I can't stop staring at my beautiful ring?

Shane sighs and shakes his head in disbelief. "Yo...."

Loud screams and squeals verberate through the area. Shane immediately stops and looks in what I believe is fear as the Fairies coming running full steam at us while waving their hand and continue to scream all at once.

     "OMG!!! ENGAGED!!"

     "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! THEY GOT ENGAGED!!"

     "AI'BITCH!! YOU FORGOT TO TELL US FIRST!!!"

     "WHERE'S THE RING?!?!"

As they all come to a grinding halt in front of me, they take a deep breath before that they all scream in unison, "I'M THE MAID OF HONOR, RIGHT!!!"

As soon as the Fairies stopped screaming, they all realized that they all screamed the same thing and they immediately turned on each other. They began screaming at each other all at once.

     "NO!! I WILL BE!!"

     "AI'BITCH!! YEAH RIGHT, IT IS GOING TO BE ME!!"

     "IN YOUR DREAMS!! IT WILL BE ME!!"

     "NO!! THE OBVIOUS CHOICE WILL BE ME!!!"

I can't help but to laugh at them and the hilarious cat fight that is ensuing but before I can say anything Nate and Suthee walk up. Nate claps her hand together which makes a louder sound that startles the Fairies. In her motherly voice, she says, "Have you forgotten that P'Yo's best friend is P'Shane? If anyone is standing up with P'Yo, it will be P'Shane. So, calm yourselves down. Not to mention, we don't even know whether or not they are going to have a ceremony. Let them decide first and stop pestering P'Yo about it."

Way to go Nate. I didn't know how I was address them, but Nate manages to calm them down even though they are now pouting. I can handle pouting Fairies better than screaming and crazy Frairies.

The peace doesn't last long as I move my hand to motion Nate and Suthee to sit down, Montree catches sight of my engagement ring and squeals, "EEEEEEEE!! IS THAT IT?? IS THAT YOUR ENGAGEMENT RING???"

Before Montree can pounce on my hand, Jay lounges forward and captures it. "OMG!!! EEEEEEEE!!!! IS THAT A DIAMOND???? OMG!!!!"

Zee immediately pushes Jay out of the way and snatches my hand from him. "CUTIE P'!!!! EEEEEE!!!! IT IS SO PRETTY!!!!!"