Chapter 67

A/N:  Here is another chapter.  I hope you enjoy it.

Kit POV

We all manage to make it to the bar and luckily our favorite corner booth is available along with the other tables in that corner. I still can't believe that I kissed Ming in front of his dad not just once but twice. What was I thinking? Yeah, I wasn't thinking.

I kept my promise to Ming and I allowed him to keep his hands around either my waist or my shoulders. Ming can't seem to take the big grin off his face and I'll have to admit, that I like it too, but I won't tell Ming that. If he knew, he wouldn't stop holding me in public and I'm just too embarrassed to have that much PDA.

Still smiling, Ming turns towards his dad and Yo's dad and chuckles, "Well, you are in for a big surprise. We left the venue before you two got to meet the Fairy Angel gang, but they will be here shortly. You haven't lived until you meet them, so prepare yourself."

What is Ming trying to do? Is he trying to scare them or something? With the Fairy Angels, the only thing that I would be afraid of is laughing my ass off. They are so funny but yes, they have their moments where you are afraid they may swarm but they are harmless.

Park and Lam, in unison, yell, "We have our phones ready to record anything they do." Park continues, "Oh, did you guys see Shane's video of them trying on clothes? That was so funny and what makes it even better is that they were sober the whole time. So, what we saw at the bar that night is just their normal selves. Maybe it was a little amplified due to the alcohol."

I haven't seen the video yet but now, I really want to see it. Really, how crazy could the normal Fairy Angels be without alcohol?

Ming's dad shakes his head. "How bad could they be? Let me see the video."

Shane quickly pulls out his phone and starts the video as he hands the phone to Ming's dad. Yo's dad leans in to watch the video too. Both men start to chuckle and by the end of the video, they are both are nearly rolling out of the booth laughing so hard. Before they have a chance to recover, Shane takes his phone back and pulls up another video. Shane explains, "You have to also watch the drunken Fairies." He quickly hands the phone back to Ming's dad and they start the next video.

This time they are laughing so hard that their faces are turning bright red and I can see actual tears rolling down their cheeks. Yo's dad is grabbing his side from laughing so hard but no matter how hard they try to take their eyes off the screen, they just can't, which makes them laugh even harder. Then when the loud plunk comes from the video which is when Montree falls off the table trying to reach his sexy man on the wall, they both fall backwards laughing so hard that they can barely breath. Tears keep rolling done both their faces and Yo's dad struggles to speak. "Shane... hahaha.... I want... hahahaha... a copy..... hahaha.... of that.... hahaha...."

Ming's dad waves his arms and manages to squeak out, "Me too."

Just as the two men get their laughter under control, the Fairy Angels walk into the bar along with Nate Suthee. That's odd. Why is Suthee also with Nate and often with the Fairy Angels? That is odd.

As soon as the the Fairies see Ming, they come rushing to the table screaming at the same time like normal.

"OMG!! Nong you are the greatest!!"

"N'Ming, I knew you would win!! You were the HOTTEST one up there!!"

"OMG!! I need to give you a kiss as your reward!!"

"NONG!!! Can you go around without a shirt on more often!!! That was HOT!!!"

Luckily, the table prevents the Fairies from reaching Ming since we are sitting against the wall, but it doesn't stop them from trying to get close to Ming. I can feel Ming tense a little, but he tries to calm the Fairies down. "Sorry ladies, the only person I plan on kissing is my P'KitKat. You are correct though, I was HOT without my shirt on, wasn't I." He smiles and winks at them and they all squeal in delight. I roll my eyes because even though he has eyes only for me now, he still can't stop flirting with others.

Ming turns back to his father and asks, "Dad, can you give us your blessing? I will continue my relationship with P'Kit regardless, but I really want your blessing though."

Ming's dad doesn't respond and looks between Ming and me. I still can't read him. Is he fine with it but doesn't want to go against the society norm? Or he doesn't want Ming to date a guy? Or he is fine with Ming dating a guy but as long as it isn't someone like me who has no big wealth, connections or status? Why won't he give us any indication of what he is really thinking?

Yo's dad leans over and elbows Ming's dad in the ribs. "Hey, what is taking so long to answer? I approved and accepted N'Pha as my son's boyfriend and my future son-in-law. So why are you dragging your feet to answer the kids?"

Ming's dad hesitates again and looks between Ming and me. I wish I knew what he is thinking. I can tell that Ming is nervous too. His hand is shaking around my shoulders and his breathing is a little ragged.

Slowly, Ming's dad looks at me. "So, you are going to be a doctor one day. It is always nice to have a doctor in the family." Ming's dad slowly smiles and then pats Ming's back.

Did he just say what I think he said? He is willing to have me as part of the family. As I'm still in shock from the news, Ming begins jumping around in his seat and chirps, "Thank you, dad. This means the world to me." Ming turns his head back towards me and quickly smashes his mouth onto my lips for a very passionate kiss. As I quickly sink into the world of Kit and Ming, I can hear something, but I don't register the loud claps and cheers that our friends are doing. I'm only thinking of how great my Ming is and that we just won another big battle to keep our relationship going. Now we just have to convince Ming's mom and my parents.

***

Suthee POV

I hope the Fairy Angels behave themselves better than what they have been. Luckily when we went shopping, Shane, Pha and Yo were with them while I was off helping Nate. From the video that Shane showed me later, I missed a big show, but it was funny even if I didn't see the live performance. However, when the Fairies drink alcohol, it is hard to keep them under control. Even Nate has problems and the Fairies listen to Nate most of the time.

Yo shuffles close to me and asks, "So, N'Suthee, I keep seeing you with Nate and the Fairies. Is there something going on that I'm not aware of?" I look over at Yo and his has a cheesy grin on his face.

Well, I hope Nate is find with this, but I guess I'll find out soon. I don't think we've told anyone yet. I proudly answer, "P'Nate and I are officially dating. She is my girlfriend."

Yo immediately yells, "You and N'Nate are dating? Really?"

The whole group instantly becomes quiet and everyone's head turns towards Yo and I. I glance around the group and I look at Nate with a pleading look of 'please don't be mad.' I nod my head. "For about a week now."

The Fairies squeal in unison and swarm Nate and begin jumping excitedly around her. In unison, the Fairies scream, "OMG!! Ai'Nate has a HOT boyfriend!!!"

I can't help but to laugh at the Fairies, but I manage to lock eyes with Nate and we smile at each other. I'm so lucky that I found her. Yo pats me on the shoulder, "Congratulations. Why are you with the Fairies too? I know that N'Nate is like a mother to them but why are you with them when N'Nate isn't around?"

"I promised to help take care of the Fairies and P'Nate wouldn't have any relation with someone who wouldn't help with the Fairies. As you are fully aware, the Fairies are a lot to handle, so if mother Nate can't be there then father Suthee has to watch over the kids."

Yo giggles and nods his head yes. "Yes, sometimes they are a lot to handle but you are all ready referring to yourselves as the parents of the Fairies. I wish you luck."

"Thanks." I just hope they don't cause any problems tonight. I don't like it when the Fairies are drunk.