Chapter 62

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Ming POV

Yes, Kit is allowing me to stay with him tonight. I really need to talk to him about my family but I'm afraid he will hate me for it. But, I have no choice. My dad is coming to my competition and I want to introduce him and I'm sure Yo's dad will want to meet him too. Yo hasn't told me but I think his dad knows about me dating Kit. What am I saying, Yo's dad probably gets reports on everyone that is close to Yo. If not by by his men, I'm sure Shane provides the necessary information. So that leaves just a few days. Well, I'm not going to let anything interrupt my sleep tonight. Good thing I'm starting to carry some extra clothes and an extra toothbrush in my bag just in case, Kit lets me stay. Oh, I'm so smart.

Now, if I can get him to let me stay on a more regular basis, I can then just keep some clothes here but for now, I'm going to leave my extra toothbrush in Kit's bathroom. I will slowly work on the rest.

I follow Kit into his room and I'm walking on egg shells. I'm afraid at any moment he will change his mind and tell me to leave so I'm trying not to do anything that will make him mad. As soon as we are in his room, I shut the door and lock it. I turn around to find that Kit is glaring at me. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

Kit huffs and crossed his arms over his chest. "No, but N'Ming, don't think that I'll let you get away with a bunch of stuff just because of what we did the other day." Ah, now Kit is blushing while still trying to be stern. It is so cute. I want to just hug him, but I'll play along with his request.

With a pout, I childishly say, "No touchy."

Kit grunts, "I'm serious!"

Oh, I know you think that you are serious, but I'll let you win this time. I'm happy sleeping next to you tonight. I keep pouting and I childishly say, "No. Me understand. No touchy. Me sad. No kisses."

He thinks he is winning but he doesn't realize that I just saw the corner of his mouth curl up just a little before he snapped that stern face back on. I could so easily make him crumble but I'm not going to do that tonight. Still pouting, I walk past Kit and put my bag down. I quickly pull out my extra toothbrush and I skip past him into the bathroom. Now, I think I Kit is stunned that I came prepared. Wait until he finds out that I have all my clothes for tomorrow in the bag too.

I skip back out of the bathroom and go back over to my bag. I giggle to myself as I pull out my dress shirt for tomorrow and I carefully lay it on the back of the sofa and I try to smooth out any wrinkles that formed while my shirt was in my bag. Once, I'm satisfied that my shirt is fine and do the same thing with my pants. With a brilliant smile on my face, I turn to find Kit glaring at me. I immediately go back to the baby talk and the pout. "What? P'KitKat mad at me?"

Kit points his finger to my clothes and hisses, "Why do you have clothes in your bag? Were you planning on staying here tonight?"

Putting on my best performance, I pout even more and put the most into my baby talk. "Me pack clothes every day. Me want to sleep with P'KitKat every night." I decide that I need a little more, so I begin to take baby steps toward Kit. When I get close enough, I reach out and begin to play with the hem of his shirt with my head down. "P'KitKat not happy? Me happy. Me sleep with P'KitKat."

I can see that Kit is starting to cave. He slowly unfolds his arms and he starts rubbing my arms. Slowly he breaths out a sigh. "I'm not mad, N'Ming. I'm happy that you are going to be spending the night."