Chapter 45

A/N:  Here is another chapter.  I hope you enjoy it.

I'll do my normal warning and this chapter is hot and steamy so read at your own risk.  18+

Enjoy.

Forth POV

I'm trying to study but I keep thinking about Yo's vision today. I can't help but get excited thinking that Beam can't control himself and that we sneak off during an event for a quickie. Shoot, just picturing Beam in a tuxedo is turning me on. I look up at Beam and he looks so adorable studying. I watch as he nibbles on his lower lip while tapping his pencil against the side of his cheek. Oh, I can sit here and watch him all day.

I continue watching as Beam appears to concentrate on something as he looks up at the ceiling and he subconsciously moves the pencil to start tapping it on his mouth. This is so cute. While Beam is still deep in thought, he slightly opens his mouth puts the tip of the pencil into his mouth.

Oh, this is so hot. I can imagine me being the pencil and him with his mouth around my cock. No, I need to let him study. I need to study too, but I can't tear my eyes away from him. It is like a drug and I'm addicted to him.

My eyes nearly pop out when Beam begins to swirl the pencil in his mouth.

Darn it, why is it getting hot in here. I must not look at him, but I'm mesmerized by the sight of him seductively toying with his pencil.

Without even thinking, I remove my shirt and move a little closer to him. He is so immersed in his studies that he doesn't notice me getting closer. My eyes are drawn back to Beam's mouth as he subconsciously begins to suck on the pencil. Shit, this is so hot. I can't control myself. I lean into Beam's ear and whisper, "Are you trying to seduce me?" I don't wait for a response and I suck his earlobe into my mouth. Beam suddenly gasps, and I then hear a soft moan.

I skootch closer and snuggle into Beam's side while my hands roam across his body. My mouth lets go of his ear and with a husky and very seductive voice, I murmur, "Beam, I want to be that pencil. Use me instead."

Beam stammers and slowly says, "I was thinking of you. I can't study."

That's all I needed, and my hands quickly find the hem of Beam's shirt and remove it. I smash my lips onto Beam's mouth and I begin devouring them. Oh, I can never have enough of him and I was so turned on watching him. I need him now.

I run my hands up his back and grip his shoulders. I slowly bend him backwards and I begin to trail kisses across his jawline, and down his neck to his glorious shoulders. I need to mark him. I savagely latch onto his shoulder and leave a dark purple mark. Beam moans, "Forth!! AHH!!"

I continue my assault downward to his chest, leaving marks along the way. I'm crazed like my lust has taken over my body and all my thoughts are of Beam and how much I want his body. I continue to work my way to his right nipple and gently bite and pull it. Beam moans, "AHH!!" His one hand combs through my hair and slightly tugs while his other hand is massaging my back.