Chapter 75

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  I kept getting interrupted again so I'm afraid some of it is coming out a little random and unfocused.  I tried to fix it but I'm not completely satisfied with it.  I hope it is fine though. 

Forth POV

I can't believe what I heard tonight. The new director of the hospital is going to threaten Pha and he is going to use my Beam to get to Pha. I'm not going to let anything happen to my baby. I'll do whatever Yo needs me to do to help my baby. That new director doesn't know who he is messing with.

I pull Beam closer to me. I plant a kiss on his forehead while my arms are wrapped around his waist and I whisper, "Are you, all right? Are you, okay with our statement earlier and with what P'Yo just saw in his vision? I hope this doesn't hurt you in any way."

Beam smiling and giggles while he puts his arms around my neck. "Well, if you didn't claim me today, I was planning on claiming you tomorrow when you picked us up for Yo's business event. You just beat me to the punch. I loved the look of everyones' face after I kissed you. It was priceless. Plus, I had been trying to get away from that weird girl all afternoon but that declaration by Yo sealed the deal. She won't be bothering me anymore. Thank goodness. All I want is my man. You are the only one that statisfies my desires and needs."

Yes, I don't get tired of hearing my baby say that he wants and needs me. Not to mention, that I'm the only one that can satisfy him. It makes my body warm all over just hearing it. How did I get so lucky to have such a great guy as my boyfriend?

"Well, you can still do whatever you had planned for tomorrow night if you want. I won't mind having you claim me in front of all the staff. I think is sounds kind of fun. Oh, maybe tomorrow night is the night you pull me away for a quicky in that conference room that Yo saw in his vision. Hmm. That sounds kind of sexy. Maybe we should find rooms at all the business events that we go to. I think that would really spice them up." I'm slowly leaning forward as I'm talking and by the end of my speech, my mouth is right next to his ear. As soon as I finish talking, my mouth reaches out and slowly sucks his earlobe in.

My excitement ignites when I hear a soft moan from Beam as his hands quickly grab a hold of my shirt. If it wasn't for the fact that we are going to be leaving soon, I would take Beam back into the hospital and find an empty room where I could ravage his body until he screams that he has had enough.

My hands begin to roam his body and as I work my hands down towards his perfect butt, someone taps me on the shoulder. Cough. Cough. Who dares to disturb me while I'm enjoying my Beam? I reluctantly let go of Beam's ear and I turn towards the person who is interrupting me. I instantly freeze. Yo's dad is smirking at me and I think he knows that I was about to yell at whoever was disturbing my fun time.

Yo's dad clears his throat one more time and calmly says, "Can you please wait until you get home to do that? Did you forget where you are at?"

Shane jokes, "Uncle, with those two, it doesn't matter where as long as they are together, it will always be a possibility that they will end up making out or more. Don't you remember Yo's vision about those two at one of our events?"

Yo's dad chuckles again. "I forgot that it was these two. I should have remembered the couple that needs to spice up one of my business events with a quicky in the conference room. I forgot to ask, have you told your parents about your relationship yet? Shane, did we invite the parents to tomorrow's business events?"

My eyes shot wide open. He wouldn't actually invite our parents, would he? We need to tell our parents instead of Yo's dad plotting to get our parents to accidentally find out. Or worse yet, have our parents accidentally see us while we are having a quicky. This is NOT good.