Chapter 111

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

Yesterday was the best day of my life. Our wedding was magical and as close to perfection as you can get. We had a great group of family and friends show up to celebrate with us. I could have lived without some of those pictures though. Why did our parents team up with the Fairies to try and embarrass us at our own wedding? Really! What were they thinking. Oh yeah, they weren't thinking. Oh, some silly rite of passage or something like that. Whatever. I will never do that to my kids. My kids.

I can't help but to smile as the thought of having children with Pha over takes my mind. I can just picture a little Pha running around and acting just like his father while a little Yo is trying to catch up to his taller brother. That just make my dream perfect. Wait. What about a girl? I haven't even thought about a girl but if we have a girl with our two little mini-me, she will be well protected from any idiots trying to pick on her or bully her. Well, I'll have to admit that the little version of me probably can't fight off any bullies but the little version of Pha will be able to protect both of them. My mind quickly flashes through our friends and suddenly a little version of Forth appears who will help little Pha protect his siblings.

As my mind continues to wonder, I think of Ming and Kit and about their children. If they have children like Ming, Kit is going to have his hands full. Ming is just like a big kid to begin with and to add any other children to the mix maybe too much for Kit to handle.

Pha pulls me tighter against his body as pain shoots through mine. I instantly hiss as Pha apologizes, "Sorry, baby. I forgot we over did it last night. What are you giggling about? It must have been pretty funny to make you laugh like that."

As I slowly snuggle up against Pha, I chuckle, "I was imagining our kids and then a little N'Forth to help protect our kids against bullies but what got me laughing so hard was imagining that N'Ming and N'Kit have a little version of N'Ming running around. Can you imagine it? N'Kit with two kids. One an adult and he is married to him while the other is actually a child. I was wondering if N'Kit could actually handle two N'Mings."

Pha chuckles into my ear and says, "Ai'Kit would probably only stop at one child if that was the case. I don't know if he could handle it or not."

I suddenly realize that we have something else to do today and we can't just lay in bed and enjoy each other's company. I lightly tap Pha's arm as I say, "Pha, we need to get ready to leave. We are going to look at our house today, remember."

Pha's eyes quickly pop wide open and he smiles. "Our house. We have our own house, now. How could I forget?"

I try to move and get out of bed but pain shoots through my body and I slow to almost slow motion. Pha rolls out of bed and before I can protest, Pha picks me up in his arms and briskly carries me to the bathroom. What a great husband. He takes such good care of me and it is only our second day being married. I hope he never stops being this sweet to me.

Even though I wanted to have a fun shower, my body is screaming NO. I guess I have to wait. Dang it. I'll have plenty of days going forward to have a little something extra special with our shower, so I can wait until my body can handle it.

Pha orders room service just like a perfect husband should as we pack our bags and get ready to leave. Our breakfast is superb. I wouldn't expect anything less from Ming's family hotel and I'm sure the best chef in the kitchen prepared our food.