Chapter 80

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Anonymous POV

I'm peacefully eating my breakfast and looking through the news outlets reports for last night's big event in Thailand on my tablet. I'm hoping to learn a few more things about the influential and powerful people in the country before I go and try to get the director position at the hospital. I can't believe all the information that these news stations put in the articles. I stop as I see a picture of Mr. Panitchayasawad on stage with several younger men. According to the article, Mr. Panitchayasawad recognized three men as university students studying medicine and are part of the first group of students doing a practicum at WJP Hospital where they will also be interning soon. The article goes on to stated that these three men are part of the first group of students participating in the practicum which was restarted recently after the previous director was let go. Oh, this is the information that I want to know.

"Daddy, what are you looking at?" I look up to see my beautiful daughter walk into the kitchen. "Let me see."

I hand her my tablet and she immediately scans the photo of the men on stage. Her eyes suddenly get big and she smacks her lips. "Yummmmyyyyyyy. Daddy that guy right there is gorgeous. If you get the job at the hospital, I'm going to come visit and I want you to introduce me to him. He is just so dreamy. Can you dad, pleasssssssseeeeeee? Pretty please."

I chuckle at her silliness and I nod my head yes. Reaching for my tablet, I ask, "Do you like him that much?"

She begins to frantically nod her head yes. In a very childish voice, she says, "Yes. Very much daddy."

I can't help but to chuckle. She hasn't wanted something this bad in a long time. Maybe I'll try to give her what she wants, even if I have to buy him for her. People now days will do practically anything for money. He won't be any different. I'm sure of it. Now what was his name again?

I grab my tablet as she hands it back to me. I motion for her to come stand next to me. "Now which one were you interested in, darling?"

She can't contain her excitement and begins hopping around next to me. She quickly points to the picture and exclaims, "Him. The article says his name is Phana Kongthanin. Oh, Daddy, you're the best! I'm definitely visiting you now, especially if you get him for me."

It has been so long since my daughter has been this happy. I just can't tell her no. Now I just have to get the director position, so I can get the money and make my girl happy.

***

Beam POV

BANG!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

What the heck? It is too early for someone to be banging on my door. UGH!!!

I grab Forth's pillow and slam it over my head. Who is doing this? Don't they know that I was up most of the night celebrating my victory over the parents and I can't hardly move today.

BANG!!! BANG!!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

"SHITTY BEAM, LET US IN!!!"

No, I don't want to. Kit just go away.

Forth's voice suddenly asks, "What is going on Ai'Kit? Do you need to see Beam?"

Kit quickly replies, "Yes. Ai'Beam must have forgotten that we were having another session at the hospital today. All the practicum students are to be there in about 45 minutes."