Chapter 132

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Mr. Elliott (a.k.a. Dr. Robert Hall) POV

Well, yesterday didn't go the way I wanted. I wanted to try and get on Phana's good side, maybe even begin to build a friendship with him. However, that all went down the drain when Phana decided to skip class and then my hired man couldn't give me any information about where he moved too. I did have some luck on my side when one of the students heard me ask about Phana. He was nice enough to let me know what dorm room that Phana was living in now. However, Phana wasn't there either. I even waited for him to come back. UGH!! I never wait for anyone. I usually make people wait for me.

However, I don't need to worry about the loser boyfriend, because my guy says that he took care of him, but I'm assuming that Phana had moved in with the loser before my guy took him out of the equation. So, now, I have to try and get Phana to quickly get over that loser, so he will agree to go out with my daughter.

Well, it shouldn't be that hard. I'm positive that Phana didn't care for him too much. My daughter is 100% better than the idiot loser.

I need to find some info on Phana. I need to get the upper hand.

I turn my focus onto the various files of data that my men have gotten on Phana and I try once more to find something that will help me. I know that there is something in here, but I just don't know what.

I have spent another 30 minutes looking and reviewing all the files multiple times, but I just can't find anything that will help. Oh, why does it have to be this difficult? Only for my baby girl would I spend this much effort on something like this.

***

Now, where is he. I'm down in the ER where Phana should be, but I don't see him. I don't even see his two friends that are always with him. Where could they have gone???

I look around and I see most of the other students but Phana, Beam and Kit are nowhere to be found.

It is almost like they knew I was coming, and they left. However, I know that they couldn't have known, so they probably just got called off to another department. Maybe the nurses know where they are.

I walk over to the nurse's station and nonchalantly ask, "Excuse me, but do you happen to know where N'Phana, N'Beam and N'Kit have gone? I need them to fill out some additional paperwork, but I can't find them."

I really don't need the other two, but I want to talk with Phana, and I don't want it to look like I'm just wanting Phana. I can't have anyone knowing what I'm up to.

One of the younger nurses smiles and points down the hall. "They had to go to radiology with a patient for some x-rays."

See, I was right. They aren't trying to avoid me, but they have things that they have to do.

I decide to talk with the nurses for a while and wait for Phana. However, after about fifteen minutes, the patient comes back with only Beam and Kit while Phana was nowhere to be seen.

Before I can say anything, the young nurse calls out, "N'Beam and N'Kit, Director Hall needs you to fill out some more paperwork."

Dang it. I was hoping that I could get back out of here before someone said something. Now what am I going to have them fill out? I can't have them suspicious of me. I have to come up with a good reason. Now, what should I say.