Chapter 77

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Beam POV

DAMN!!! Forth is lookings so freaking HOT in that tuxedo that I don't know if I can keep my hands off him. Earlier when the practicum lesson ended, and I went to get my tuxedo from him, I could barely control myself. I wanted to do so much more than to kiss him. Oh, now I know why Yo had that vision of me pulling Forth off to a private room. FORTH IS SO DAMN SEXY AND HOT IN A TUXEDO!!! I'm so turned on by just looking at him that I don't know how long I can control myself. No, no, no. I just remembered that our parents are going to be there tonight. I must control myself. I can't look like a freaking horny perv in front on our parents.

Pha, Kit and I laugh as we stroll down the hall towards the others. My eyes immediately find Forth looking oh so hot and sexy leaning against the wall. As Forth pushes off the wall and stands upright, I seductively smile at him while my eyes ravage ever inch of Forth's sexy body.

Forth smirk and as I draw nearer, he asks, "You like what you see?"

I nod my head yes and begin to slowly lick my lips.

Our friends have seen us like this all the time but for the other students and staff, they are in shock. The sparks that Forth and I are giving off are quite intense, but people can't seem to tear their eyes off of us.

As I get closer to Forth, I seductively answer, "I like it very much. So much that I think I need a taste of it right now." I don't give Forth a chance to protest. I strunt up to Forth and I swiftly grab a hold of the back of his neck. I forcefully pull Forth down into one of the hottest kisses we have ever had. I didn't care who was watching. I just need to claim him again in front of everyone. Forth immediately begins to respond and he wraps his arms around my body while pulling me closer to him.

Shane, seemingly unaffected by the passionate kiss, walks over to Forth and slaps him on the back. "Hey, you two need to cool it. We have to leave now to get to the event on time."

Startled, Forth and I reluctantly release each other. Irrirtated that someone interrupted us, I turn towards Shane and hiss, "You're no fun."

Shane chuckles, "Well, I wasn't having much fun watching you two swallow each other's tongues."

Forth smirks and tauntingly says, "Well, I was having plenty of fun. Maybe you should get a partner and find out for yourself just how much fun it is."

Wayo clears his throat and swiftly stops the bickering. "We need to go now. Did you guys forget that I know what you are going to do later? So, save it until then."

I guess I can't argue with that, can I. I reluctantly let go of Forth and we turn to head towards the exit and the waiting limo outside.

After we all get into the limo, Forth puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me back to rest against him. Oh, I love being close to him. Forth calmly asks, "Have you been able to reach your mother yet?"

Oh, the one thing that I have completely forgotten about comes rushing back to me, the fear of what my parents are going say. I still haven't been able to get a hold of my mother and I don't talk to my father but usually if I can't reach my mother, that means that I can't reach my father. I usually don't ever even try to call father. I hesitantly say, "No, my mother still isn't picking up."

Forth kisses the side of my head. "Why don't you try your father then? He can't be that hard to talk to and this needs to be discussed soon."

I sigh because I know exactly what he means but with my parents it is difficult. Unless, it is of top importance, my father isn't to be disturbed and that is why I have always talked with my mother and I let her talk to my father if needed. My father and I don't have a good relationship like Wayo and his dad. My father barks orders and commands at me which I'm supposed to do without arguing and he doesn't show any for of love or affection towards me. Sometimes, I use to think that I was a thorn in my father's side that if he could, he would remove and throw away. As of yet, my father hasn't done that, but I get the feeling that it is only a matter of time.