Chapter 47

A/N:  Okay, here is the rest of the scene.  I won't leave you hanging any longer.  I had a lot fun with this chapter and I hope you like it.  Enjoy.

Pring POV

Things are looking up. Today I wasn't harassed too much while at the medical building. Maybe these idiots have let it blow over. Then I get a message from Pha saying that he needs to talk and to meet him at the medical canteen for lunch. Yes, my luck is changing, and I know exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to kiss him in front of the whole medical facility and he will acknowledge that he loves me, too. Oh, this is going to be great but wait, I need Yo here too. He has to witness the kiss but if he knows that Pha is staying at medical facility for lunch, then Yo will come here. That's it. I will post on Yo's fan page that Pha is eating lunch here. Yo will surely see it.

UGH!!! People are still posting nasty stuff about me on his fan page, but I'll show them, just you wait. There, I posted the comment. Now I can't wait for lunch. THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!

***

Why am I nervous? I'm Pring. I'm beautiful. I'm smart. I have a great personality. Wait, I forgot, I'm perfect and I don't get nervous especially over a guy.

Why is everyone quiet? Everyone keeps looking at me, but they aren't saying anything. It is as if, they are afraid to say anything. Wait, I've got it. Pha has already told them that he loves me and to leave me alone. Oh, I knew he would come to me. After all, he loves me.

I walk into the canteen and I can see Pha. I instantly get a little irritated that Pha is with Beam, Kit and Suthee. Oh well, I'll kiss him in front of his friends. I'm so excited that this will all end today and Pha will be MINE.

With confidence, I begin walking towards Pha. I scan the canteen to see if Wayo is here yet. I can't kiss Pha until I know Wayo will see it. My eyes stop at the canteen's entrance and I see him waving to his friends. I smirk because I'm going to enjoy taking that little bitch down. Suddenly, Wayo's face turns towards me and I smirk even harder and if he could only read my mind, he would know that I'm laughing at him. I will win this game.

I glance over to Pha and he is slowly turning his face to look at Wayo. No, you can't look at him. I'm here and you will only look at me. I'm here to claim my man. I quickly reach up to the back of Pha's neck and pull him in for a kiss. I ignore Beam who is yelling at me and I enjoy the loud gasps that I'm hearing. I have won. Pha begins to respond and deepens our kiss. I wrap both of arms around his neck and I open my mouth to let his tongue roam freely. I let out a soft moan.

***

Wayo POV

Dread fills my entire body as I look down at my phone. As soon as I read the message, I know that today is the day. Pha is asking me to meet him at the medical canteen for lunch. This is the day that my vision comes true. Pha keeps reassuring me that he loves me and that he would never kiss someone else willing but here it is. In my vision, I see Pring kissing Pha. What is there to argue about?