Chapter 74

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Wayo POV

We wait by the ER entrance as the crazy doctor gang goes into the locker room and changes. Shane chuckles, "Well, I think everyone has heard you guys loud and clear. If not, they are stupid."

Everyone laughs and .....

The dense fog rolls in. It has been awhile since I've had a vision and I was hoping that they would slow down but I guess I was wrong. As the fog clears, I recognize the office that I'm in. It is the hospital 's director's office and there is a middle-aged guy that I don't recognize sitting behind the desk. He looks like a foreinger but I'm not sure. I don't get a chance to look at the name plate on the desk before my eyes are pulled away by Pha storming into the office without knocking. From what I can tell, he is really pissed. I don't know what happened, but something has happened, and I don't know if I'm going to like what I'm going to see.

Pha yells, "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

The middle-aged man, who I'm assuming is the new hospital director, calmly looks up and says, "Getting what I want. If I have to use your two doctor friends and your supposed boyfriend to do it, then I will. I don't lose in these games. You are just too young to realize that yet." The crazy director calmly puts his papers down onto his desk and smiles at Pha. "Now, what is it going to be? You given in or I force you to do what I want you to do. It can either be simple or rough. The choice is yours, but I will get what I want in the end."

Pha is fuming. He slams his hand down on the desk and glares into the crazy director's eyes. He growls, "I will never give in and YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH!!!!!"

As I'm watching, my own anger is growing and I'm becoming just as mad as Pha even though I don't know what he is mad about. The fact that anyone thinks that they can force Pha into to something that he is clearly against, pisses me off. I will make sure that that jerk doesn't get a chance to complete whatever mission he is on.

The crazy director slightly chuckles and raises an eyebrow. Nonchalantly, he says, "I know exactly who you are. You are the son of one of this country's most respected and talented surgeons. You are dating a guy who you seem to love dearly, and your two best friends are also doctors within this hospital's internship program. Did I miss anything? I got the basics and that is all I need. Since you have decided to take the difficult path, what should I do first? Get the friends thrown out of the hospital or get the loving boyfriend to hate you? Which will it be? I'm feeling generous and I'll let you pick."

Pha is beyond mad. He is livid, and his face has become red with anger. He snorts, "Neither. I'll take you out first."

I can't have my Pha having to go through this however, I already know that I can't change the visions and I can't avoid them either. So, I need to put things in place so we have a method to derail and neutralize this crazy director. I still don't know what he is trying to get Pha to do but I have a feeling that I'm not going to like the answer to that question.

Suddenly the door opens.....

I come out of the fog with Pha rubbing my arms and whispering, "Baby, Yo, are you, all right?"

I quickly say, "Yes. Shane, where are you?" I frantically scan the crowd as Shane walks out the door with my dad.

Shane responds, "I'm here. What do you need? What was the vision about?"