Chapter 98

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you like it.  

Forth's punishment is disclosed in this chapter and I'm just going to say that I was laughing so hard when I was writing it that I had tears running down my face.  I still can't stop laughing when I think about it.  I hope you find it just as funny as I do.

On another note, I have uploaded a couple chapters of a new story for #WattPride.  It isn't a fanfiction but it is Shane's chance at being the main character.  It is BL (boyslove) just like my fanfictions and it is called Hey There!!  If you are interested, you can find it on my profile with my other stories.  Thanks.

Mr. Bill Elliott (a.k.a Dr. Robert Hall) POV

I'm feeling really good. The board member that I talked to gave me all the questions that they were planning on asking tomorrow. The board wants to see how each candidate will respond and answer the same questions, so I have a leg up because I now know what those questions are, and I'll be prepared.

I head back to the hotel and I go to my room first to drop my things off. I better see if my baby girl wants to eat a meal with me. I go to her room and knock on the door. I can hear some sound and a few seconds later, the door slowly opens. I gasp at Mandy's tear stained face and I immediately pull her into a hug. Softly I ask, "What's wrong, baby girl? Are you upset from finding out that Phana has a boyfriend?"

Mandy doesn't say anything and just cries. Oh, it breaks my heart to see her crying and all over a guy. I'll make sure to fix this. I will make Phana agree to date my daughter, even if it is the last thing I do.

After hugging Mandy for several minutes, I gently ask, "Do you want to go down and get something to eat? Maybe food will make you feel better."

Mandy suddenly begins crying even harder. What is going on?

After hugging and rocking her for about 30 minutes, she finally calms down enough that I can leave her room. I can't believe that she is this heartbroken. I know that she was really excited about meeting him, but I can't believe that it has come to this.  My daughter crying uncontrollably for probably hours.

I need to help my daughter, but I also need to prepare a proper response to the questions. I go to my room and instead of going to the restaurant, I just call for room service.

***

Mr. Panitchayasawad POV (Yo's dad)

Oh, this is getting so good. I'm now sitting in our make shift surveillance room just down the hall from Mr. Elliott and his daughter's rooms. Ming's family has allowed us to also tap into the hotel's security cameras and I was able to watch the whole event with the Fairies from here. I even had the sound turned on, so we could hear what was being said. The Fairies went a little off script but it all ended well with Mr. Dechapayna stepping in and actually threating to throw Mandy out of the hotel. Oh, I would have really enjoyed it if he would have done that.

I'm now looking over the footage that my men took of Mr. Elliott and the corrupt board member. The authorities sitting with me and we are examining it together while my men are listening and watching to see what Mr. Elliott and Mandy are doing. Well, we had to turn the sound way down in Mandy's room because we couldn't stand to hear her cry for an hour, but we are still monitoring what she is doing.

As we go over this evening's footage, I can't help but to wonder how much trouble Forth is going to be in when he gets back to his room. Most of the boys don't know it but Yo and Shane added me to the group chat just until Mr. Elliott is arrested. I could see Beam's expression when Forth was talking about doing anything at least once. I almost want to try and save Forth, but he isn't going to learn anything if I save him from his wife. That is one lesson he is going to have to learn on his own.