Chapter 83

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Oh, I put something new in regarding Yo's visions.  😊

Mr. Panitchayasawad POV (Yo's dad)

It has been almost a week and my head of security still hasn't finished the background check on all the applicants. This isn't a good sign. There most be several of the applicants that have questionable backgrounds. Well, I better play it safe than sorry so I'm going to make sure that we are prepared for all the scum that want the director position and who think that they can try to take something from the hospital. Well, I'm not stupid. I know what they want to take is money but one of these idiots wants something else or he wouldn't drag my son-in-law into his scheme.

Knock. Knock.

I sigh and say, "Come in."

The door opens and my head of security walks into the room. I immediately perk up and I hope his had brought me the info on all the applicants. He walks forward and stops in front of my desk. He has a flash drive in his hand and I'm hoping that is what I think it is. He holds out the flash drive and says, "All the information that you requested, sir."

I immediately snatch the flash drive from his hand and I quickly stick it in my computer's USB slot. I motion for him to come around the desk. "Let's run through the top likely men to be our crooked director and you can tell me what it is that has you worried about them."

My head of security walks around the desk. After I open the folders for the USB drive, he quickly points to three candidates. "These three men have multiple issues. However, on the surface they all three appear to be fine but once I dug a little closer, I found big problems. This first guy is the one with the most issues. According to what I've been able to find out, his whole resume is a lie, and this isn't his real name. It is the name associated with the actual person working at the places listed on his resume, but he isn't that man. This one took me the longest to find out who he really is. What I found was really shocking. According to what we found out, this person is very wealthy and actually has his own business, but he always is a con artist. He will leave his company for a period of time and go work at other companies where he manages to work his company in as a legimate vendor and then gets fake invoices approved. He works enough money out of the company and then leaves without a word. From what I've discovered, the companies try to go after the individual that they assume was him, but they find out too late that he used a fake name. I haven't been able to find any company yet that has been able to locate him and retrieve their money or to be able to arrest him. He also has a very spoiled daughter. According to her friends, she brags that her daddy gives her what ever she wants. According to her friends, she has been bragging these past couple of days that her daddy is going to be getting her a very handsome guy for her once he starts his new job. Sir, I'm not 100% sure but this man fits the profile perfectly, but I'll brief you on the other too."

Yes, I finally have some information about the candidates. So, this is why he tries to threaten my son-in-law, he wants to take him back to his daughter as a prize or something. Well, I'm not going to stand for it and I'm sure my son won't either. Now how is his daughter? I look towards my head of security and ask, "How old is his daughter? I don't think you said."

"No, sir. I didn't say how old she is. I was able find out that she is 19 years old and she currently is a student at a local university there. She lives at home instead of in the dorms. All the information that I have accumulated is in the subfolder under her father's folder. If I'm missing anything, please let me know."