Chapter 119

A/N: Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Wayo POV

I roll my eyes as Montree whines, "Come on, cutie P'. Why won't you have a party at your new house? We haven't seen it yet. We want a tour and.."

Jay interjects, "And we want a party with some hot guys at our fingertips. Going out to the bar just isn't the same. We have to fight with all those other hussies for the attention of the few good-looking men there."

Zee continues, "If we had a party at your house, we wouldn't have to fight because there wouldn't be that many other girls there to fight us for the few bits of eye candy that is there."

Elephant adds, "Make sure there is plenty of eye candy, so we don't have to fight among ourselves. Okay."

"I don't know guys. I need to check with Pha first but right now, we are supposed to be studying." Well, I hope this works. But, my attempt at changing the subject fails miserably.

Nate's eyes light up and immediately she chimes in, "Oh, a house warming party would be nice."

Why isn't Nate helping me? I have tried all my traditional signals for Nate to understand that I need her help but for some reason, she isn't picking up on them. I desperately need Nate to stay as the mother figure for the group otherwise these guys may get way out of hand.

I quickly look at Suthee and he just shrugs back indicating that he has no clue either. Well, at least I still have the father figure of the group on my side.

Jay squeals, "Ah, a house warming party. It is perfect."

Zee begins to bounce around in his seat and chirps, "Oh, invite all of the hotties from your company. That will do just fine."

Montree pipes up, "Hey, do we need to send invitations out or just send a message to the people want to invite?"

Nate replies, "Let's just send a message. Invitations are too formal."

I think I've once again lost control of my friends. I motion for Suthee to come closer to me. When he gets close, I whisper, "Why is Nate going along with this? She is supposed to help calm and defuse the Fairies. Not, encourage them. I need to help get her on track."

Suthee sighs and whispers back, "Ever since your wedding, she has her head in the clouds. I've tried but for some reason she just won't come back down to Earth. She seems to be enjoying playing along with the Fairies."

I can't help but to shake my head at the mess in front of me as the Fairies along with Nate are somehow preparing for my house warming party even though they don't even know the address to my new house. This is just crazy. Then what is this thing about eye candy? Are they wanting me to run pictures past them before a person can be invited to the party? Or what?

As my mind is swirling in questions, Shane walks up and asks, "What is going on? Yo, you look like your thinking about something, but I can't tell if it is a good thing or a bad thing."

I mumble, "I'm not sure either."

Suthee is the nice one and explains what is going on. "Well, it appears that the Fairies are insisting on Yo throwing a house warming party at his new place. Of course, the Fairies want to be invited but they also want, how did they say it. Ah yes, they want plenty of eye candy for them with few girls, so they will have a better chance at snag a cute guy. They are now off planning the big event and for some reason, Nate isn't stopping them. She is helping to plan the event, too."