Chapter 52

A/N:  Here is another chapter and Yo's big meeting with the other company for the buy-out.  This should answer some questions that people were having.  Enjoy.

Wayo POV

Even though, I wanted to spend the weekend recuperating, I wasn't able. I had to get ready and prepare for the meeting on Monday, not to mention I had to calculate a buy-out price for a normal transition so I could then calculate my low-ball price.

Pha on the other hand was able to nurse his wounds, well I would stop by his room and be his nurse, applying medicine. I still can't believe that I got that crazy. I remember holding and grabbing his back, but I don't remember clawing him. I'll have to admit, this even surprised me.

My hard work has come down to this single meeting. I still have this feeling that Dad isn't telling me everything, but I guess I'll find out shortly. Dad has asked a couple executives to begin the meeting while Shane and I stay outside the conference room. Once again, this is very odd but I'm not arguing. Dad isn't going to go in until the very end which is how we sometimes handle these transactions but I'm still wondering what he is up to.

"Shane, did Dad tell you who the owner of the company is? Every time I asked, he just told me that I didn't need to know." I look at Shane and I'm hoping that he has this information.

"Sorry, your dad wouldn't give me anything, not even the company name. Remember, all the files just referenced them as WXYZ company."

I know and that was the reason why I was getting this gut feeling that Dad was up to something. We have done many of these types of transactions over the years and this was the first time that he wouldn't reveal the company name or the owner's name. Then he asks the owner's daughter to come to the meeting. This is VERY FISHY!!

I sigh and begin to whine, "I know but I was hoping that you knew something. I guess I'll just wait and see."

"Well, the daughter must be someone important. Otherwise, he wouldn't have asked her to be here too."

My curiosity is getting the better of me and I'm beginning to get nervous. I don't get nervous when dealing with business. Business is my domain and I'm good at it. I just need to calm down.

I'm brought out of my thoughts as my dad along with a police officer approaches us. Okay, my gut is really going crazy now. THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING GOING ON.

Dad smiles at us and it isn't a normal smile and I can't even say it is a cheesy smile. It is more of an evil grin of the devil about to capture someone's sole. "Shane, Yo, are you ready to finish this meeting up?"

Shane and I look at each in complete confusion. I can tell that Shane senses something is off too. I slowly look back at my dad and with fear in my voice, I say, "I guess."

Dad's evil face lights up and he claps his hand together. "Good."