Chapter 23

A/N:  Here's another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  I had so many options rolling around in my head for this and I hope you like it.

Pha POV

Everyone is leaving Yo's room and I'm staying to help clean up the mess since I was the one to invite everyone. Also, I'm hoping to get some alone time with him and try to persuade him that I really do love him. "P'Yo, sorry about everyone leaving your room a mess. Next time, I'll tell them that they have to help pick-up before they leave."

Without looking at me, Yo replies, "Don't worry about it because the next time you call a meeting, we will have it at our room instead."

"I guess that is fair, but will you stay to help clean up since I'm helping to clean your room?" Why is he not looking at me? Is he trying to avoid me?

"I suppose that is only fair."

He still isn't looking at me and we have picked up everything. What is he trying to avoid? I walk closer to him and even though he is trying to hide his face, I spot that his hands are trembling. Is he nervous because I'm still in the room? I decide to test my theory. I walk up to Yo and stand right behind him and with my deep voice, I whisper in his ear, "Is there anything else you need help with?"

I heard his breath hitch and his breathing is starting to become ragged. He isn't responding to me or moving. I see that he is holding a trash bag and so I decide to go a little further. I put my hand on his bicep and slowly move my hand down his arm. Yo isn't moving or protesting so I will continue on. As I get to his hand, I move my hand over the top of his and gently squeeze. I lean down to Yo's shoulder and I lightly bite along his shoulder. I glance over to see Yo's face and I see that he has his eyes closed and he is biting hard on his lower lip. I want him to just give in and admit that he has fallen for me and that he loves me. I have promised to not hurt him, but he is still holding back. I whisper into his ear, "Let me take the garbage bag for you."

Yo begins to whimper but his grip loosens on the bag. I gently take the bag and toss it to the side. I don't have any intention of moving from this spot. I put my hand on top of Yo's hand again and I begin to nibble along his shoulder toward his neck. I snake my free hand around his side and with my hand wide open, I place the palm of my hand on his stomach. Yo whimpers again.

I want to leave a mark on him but I'm afraid it is too soon. I want him to stay with me and admit that he loves me. I don't want to move too fast and chase him away, but I can't control myself around him.

I ever so slowly push Yo back onto my stomach, so his back is pressed tight against my stomach. I can't control myself anymore and I moan right into his ear, "AHHHH..." Yo immediately inhales and moans, "AHHH..."

I was going to nibble on his ear but seeing his mouth wide open, I can't resist, and I take a step to his side and take my hand off his hand. I reach up and gently turn his face towards me and I pounce on his lips. Yo immediately responds and begins to kiss me back. I want him to put his hands on me, but he still hasn't moved them from his side, so I can see that he is still holding back. Why won't he just admit that he loves me.

Without breaking the kiss, I continue to walk around Yo so now, I'm standing in front of him with one hand on his back and this time I pull him forward, so our stomachs are against each other. I break the kiss, but I lean back just enough so I can see Yo's eyes and I whisper, "Don't be afraid of me. I won't hurt you." I lean back in and capture Yo's lips again and my hand that is on his back begins to roam down his back.

As I'm about to slip my hand under his shirt, the door flies open, and Shane comes walking in. "Yo, do you need me to help....."

Yo immediately pushed me away and looks in horror as Shane stands there gawking at us. "Did I interrupt something here? Hmmm. Yo, you can't lie to me. I already know exactly how you feel for N'Pha."

Shane crosses his arms over his chest and raises an eye brow. I'm so frustrated right now. Yo was actually letting me kiss and touch him without any protest and it all came crashing down as soon as Shane walked into the room. I can tell by Yo's face that our moment of bliss for tonight is over.

Shane goes to taunt Yo again but before Shane opens his mouth, Yo looks at Shane as if he fears him and runs past him into the bathroom. Yo slams the door shut and locks it. What just happened? Is Yo upset with me or is he mad at Shane or both?

Shane shrugs his shoulders at me as if he didn't know what just happened. "N'Pha, help me take these garbage bags down the trash bins."

"Okay." I grab several bags and Shane grabs the rest.

As we are heading down to the trash bins, Shane tries to resolve my fears. "N'Pha, don't worry too much about Yo. He will come around and let his walls down soon. I think he is remembering the extreme pain from his vision and he is letting that over power his heart. Based on his last vision of you, you will win him over so don't give up."

"Thanks, but I never planned on letting P'Yo go once I got this close. The first time that I saw P'Yo in that bar and he smiled. I thought that I was seeing an angel and I've never had such a strong feeling for anyone in my life. I fell in love with him at first sight and I decided that I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. Now that I know that P'Yo loves me too, I'm not letting anything get in my way and that includes Ai'Pring."

"Good to hear and please take care of Yo. He is precious to a lot of people."

***

Wayo POV

I'm hiding in my bathroom and my brain is finally working again. I can't believe that I didn't push Pha away. What was I thinking? Oh yeah, I wasn't thinking. I'm trying to not fall for him but I was standing in my room letting him kiss my lips.... *gulp* nibble my shoulder....... *gulp* *gulp* touch my hand..... *gulp* and back... UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I'm getting aroused just thinking about it. I MUST CALM DOWN!!!

Oh, his hand felt so good.... *gulp* on my hand..... *gulp*

NO, I MUST NOT THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

His lips tasted....... *gulp* so sweet.... *gulp* *gulp*

I GIVE UP!!! I ADMIT IT!!! I LOVE PHA!!!! SHIT!!!

I'll admit it to myself, but I don't have to admit it to him. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I won't admit it to him and I'll try to keep avoiding close contact with him and I should be safe, right. Oh, who am I kidding. I'm so screwed.

***

Forth POV

"Beam, baby, do you think Ai'Pha is serious with P'Yo? I don't want P'Yo to get hurt because of Ai'Pha and if he is toying with him, I will stop this dating nonsense right now."

Beam nibbles my neck but stops and leans back. "Ai'Pha is extremely serious. I haven't seen him this serious for a long time. He won't do anything that will jeopardize his relationship with P'Yo. Don't worry about it. I'm just worried because P'Yo keeps running. When will he admit that he fell in love with Ai'Pha? It is written all over his face. Now less talking and more kissing or..."

I don't need to be told twice. I devour Beam's lips and my hands slither down to the hem of his shirt. I pull away from the kiss just far enough to whisper, "too many clothes" and grab his shirt and pull it off. Beam gives me a seductive look and grins. He returns the favor by quickly removing my shirt too.

Beam looks at my chest and slowly brings his hands up and gently with only his fingertips, touches each of my marks and licks his lips. "Hmmmmm... Your marks are fading. I think I need to re-do ....hmmm... each .... hmmm.. and .... hmmm... every ... hmmm ... one." Beam leans forward clamps his lips onto the first mark and begins to leave another mark on top of it.

I love it when Beam shows me his possessive side.