Chapter 124

A/N: Here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Yo learns a few more things about his visions and about Mr. Nasty.

Pha POV

We have been sitting here with Yo for most of the day and he still hasn't woken up. What is going on with him? Why hasn't he woken up yet?

As the family doctor comes back into the room, I can't hold it back anymore. I need to see if he is thinking what I'm thinking. "Doctor, is it possible that Yo isn't waking up due to something relating to his visions? I still don't understand how he even has them, but I know that he does. The scary part is that he is completely accurate. Just as if he is standing right there living it himself."

The family doctor reluctantly nods his head. "I'm thinking along the same lines as you. I'm not sure what is happening, but I agree that it may have something to do with his ability to have these visions. The last time he was like this, it was also because of a vision. I'm still not a true believer but everyone who is aware of his abilities say that he is very accurate."

Kit suddenly blurts out, "If that is the case, maybe Yo was afraid of having a vision and that is why he ran. You know that he is completely out of it and doesn't respond to his surroundings when he is having a vision. Just a thought."

Shane agrees. "That is very likely. As of yet, Yo has never been able to sense them happening until he is in a vision but maybe this is changing. He has triggered two visions so far and maybe he is learning how to stop them too."

I mumble, "Maybe." If this is related to his visions, that will be a relief, but I don't want him fainting every time he stops a vision from happening. I guess we will just have to wait until Yo wakes up to get the real answer.

***

Wayo POV

Where am I? It is dark, but I still can see and there isn't anything around me. How did I get here? The last thing that I remember is being in the back seat of the car while by bodyguard is speeding away from the building after that strange guy started walking towards me.

I frantically look around, but I don't see anything. It just seems to be just an open space.

I can't help but to ask myself, "Why am I here?"

Before I even finish with my sentence, an image pops up in front of me. As I look at the image, I suddenly realize that it is my vision of Pha when he was hiding in the medical facility and secretly taking pictures of me. As soon as I realize what it is, the image begins moving just like I was watching a movie and my vision is replayed in front of me. I can't help but to laugh at Pha and how he was being so naughty. I couldn't help but to even laugh at myself for trying to avoid Pha. It was all worthless because I couldn't change my vision. My visions still played out exactly how I saw them, and I couldn't fight them anymore.

As I continue to watch the vision and smile, a feeling of security and love wash over me. I'm so lucky that Pha is husband and is standing beside me.

As soon as that vision ends, another vision starts. Oh, I remember this one. It is the first vision that I ever had of Pha when I was still in the United states and Pha is holding my hand and pulling me along. This one vision started me down the path of love and pain. If I'm flashing through all my previous visions of Pha, then the next vision that will pop is, yes.

I watch as the next vision begins and Pha's muscular arms hug me tight from behind while he leans forward and whispers into my ear, "My Yo, I have missed you so much. Do you want me to show you how much?" I can't help giggling along with my vision as I whisper, "Yes" at the same time I watch me say that exact words in my vision. I watch as Pha's grip tightens around me in the vision, and he leans forward and kisses my cheek. I continue watching as Pha begins to kiss and nibble my ear, as I let out a soft moan.