Chapter 94

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Reminder the chapters will be sporadic this week.

Pha POV

Yesterday was like a whirlwind and this morning, oh, I love how Yo had breakfast with me even though we had to take another bath. I can live the rest of my life with that type of morning breakfast. Silly me, I can, and I will. I'm so happy and the wedding is going full steam ahead. I've come to the conclusion that Yo's dad can do anything. He keeps telling us that it won't be a problem getting the wedding put together in under 4 weeks and he has helped with my parents once again. I'm kind of envious of Yo for having such a terrific dad.

Yo's dad, Yo and I discussed the hospital and whether to let them know that Yo and I are engaged. It didn't take us long but we all agreed that we will hold off telling the hospital until after Mr. Nasty is caught. We will tell the few people that are friends of either Yo or his dad with the request that they don't tell anyone. So, in order to keep the masses unsuspecting, I have reluctantly agreed to wear my engagement ring on my other hand while I'm at the hospital and if people ask, I will tell them that we have couple rings now. This is going to be hard for me because I want to scream on top of the roof that Yo agreed to marry me. You know how hard it is to contain something that I'm so happy about, but I know that it is for the good of the cause. I will hold off for a couple of months and then I'll run to the roof of the hospital and scream at the top of my lungs the happy news. I'm going to be counting down the days until I can do that.

Kit, Beam and I are currently at the hospital participating in our practicum and I have noticed several people eyeing my ring, however, they don't say anything to me. I think Yo's last threat really worked. I know I haven't had anyone rubbing themselves against me or flash me any body part which is a very nice change to the normal.

The doctor finally gives us a quick 10 minute break and Beam immediately asks, "Is it just me or is everyone looking at Pha's ring?"

Kit nods his head yes and looks around at the fellow students and the nearby staff. "You are correct. I think they are too afraid of what might happen if someone catches them talking with Pha."

I have to correct them because it isn't just me. "Hold on guys. I'm not the only one that P'Yo included in the warning. Are you forgetting that he included both of you two? Haven't you noticed that all the flirting has mainly died down around us? I, for one, am enjoying the so called quiet life. I have always had to put up with people trying coax me into something which is why I rejected all of them."

Beam perks up and blurts, "Well, not all of them. There is one person that you accepted."

Kit slaps Beam upside the head, "Ai'Shitty Beam, are you forgetting that Ai'Pha didn't accept P'Yo's advances since P'Yo was actually trying to avoid Ai'Pha. Ai'Pha actually chanced P'Yo."

Beam gets a mischievous grin on his face and chimes, "Ai'Pha definitely caught P'Yo but I won't say that Ai'Pha tamed P'Yo. That is still up for debate."

Hey, what are they talking about? Of course, I tamed Yo. Who wouldn't think that? "I resent that comment. I definitely tamed my baby and how could you think otherwise."

Kit huffs and snorts at me as if I have become the dumbest person in the world. "Really, Ai'Pha? Okay, let me list the times P'Yo has put you in the wife role. First and fore most, he has already topped you." Kit and Beam look at each other and nod their heads in agreement. Well, I can't fight that one.