Chapter 27

A/N:  Another update and I hope you enjoy it.  

Pha POV

I'm cleaning Yo's beautiful body and I can't believe that he finally gave himself to me. Well, not completely but I will wait to finish claiming him until he is ready. Ah, he is just so beautiful and look, he fell asleep all ready. I get off the bed to take the towel into the bathroom and I grab a clean towel just in case he wakes up in the night and we continue where we left off. *giggle*

I crawl back into bed and I snuggle up against Yo. I don't want Yo to get cold, so I pull several blankets up to cover us. I can't believe that he was still trying to hide from me. If Beam hadn't told me what was going on, I would have went home without knowing anything.

** Flashback **

I pout as I watch Forth and Yo ride away from the parking lot. I didn't get to even kiss Yo today. We did have fun on the beach and he gave me a motorcycle ride which I loved but he also gave Kit and Ming a ride too. It wasn't anything special.

As I'm moping, Beam walks up to me. "Ai'Pha, why the gloomy face?"

"Yo left and I didn't even get a kiss. I want a kiss from him every day."

Beam consoles me. "There, there, all may not be lost yet."

I'm confused, what is he talking about? "What?"

Beep.

Beam pulls is phone out of pocket and after reading the message, he begins to smirk. "Ai'Pha, do you want to stay overnight at the hotel just up the road?"

I must be missing something. Why would I want to stay overnight when Yo isn't with me? "What are you talking about, Ai'Beam?"

Beam chuckles and looks at me. "Apparently, Yo and Forth just drove to a hotel and are checking in for the night. Forth is wondering if I would come stay the night with him and he just gave me P'Yo's room number just in case you want to stay too."

My eyes pop wide open and I nearly scream, "What?!?!"

Beam shows me his phone and I read Forth's messages. I can't believe what I'm reading. Yo tried to hide from me the fact that he was going to spend the night here and that he was afraid of being in a room alone with me. Wait, why would he be afraid of being alone in a room with me.

Beam must have read my mind and he provides an explanation. "P'Yo confessed to Ai'Forth that he doesn't know if he can control himself if he is left alone with you in a room. Both Ai'Forth and I agree that Yo has fallen in love with you but is still fighting it. Do you want to go get your man?"

Without hesitation, I screamed, "HELL YES!!!!"

Beam chuckles but I have startled everyone else. With determination in my voice, I turn to Shane and command, "P'Shane, first drive the van up the road to the hotel and Beam and I will get out. You can then drive the van back to the dorms. Okay?"

Shane doesn't argue and just agrees.

We pile into the van and both the motorcycles and the van head down the road. It's not long before we come across the hotel and Shane says, "This must be the place. I see both N'Forth and Yo's bikes sitting in the parking lot."

Beam quickly says, "Yes."

I can feel my anxiety rising and I'm getting nervous. Am I really going to do this and 'crash' in Yo's hotel room for the night. I hope I have the courage to knock on his door.