Chapter 43

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Happy Mother's Day.  For all mothers around the world, I saluted your hard work and thank you.

Pring POV

UGH!! The other day was bad, and I was pushed out of the art and music facility's canteen by a bunch of idiots. I can't believe that they would stand up for Wayo or even try to protect him. What idiots!!!

I keep trying to upload pictures to Wayo's fan page but for some reason, it keeps giving me an error when I try to post them. This site has some major problems. Not to mention that my comments don't seem to be posting either. I don't know what is going on but it better stop now.

The package, why haven't I heard anything? I sent it earlier today and my note clearly states that I want a response. The plan was that I would send the package telling them that Pha and I are dating and that he is afraid to tell them about me. I even said that I think I might be pregnant just to seal the deal. What is taking so long?

Ring..ring

Oh, that has to be them. "Hello."

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? For someone who is so smart, you really are dumb."

What the hell is he talking about? I'm smart and beautiful. I have it all. I need to calm down or I won't be able to manipulate Pha's parents into forcing him to marry me. "Excuse me?"

"I know you are playing dumb, right now. Just stop it. If you were smart enough to find out the phone numbers for the Kongthanin household, you would know that this isn't one of the numbers. Wait, did you screw that up and not find the phone numbers for Pha's parents. HAHA!! You are dumb."

I'm not going to take this shit. Who does he think he is? No one talks to me that way. "Who are you? What do you want from me?"

"Oh, I don't want anything from you, but I'll give you a little piece of advice. Leave Pha alone and you and your family will be fine. However, if you decide to ignore my advice, you'll leave me no option but take everyone associated with you down."

Yeah, right. No one can touch me, and my dad's company is very stable. He is bluffing. "Whatever, I don't have to listen to you. Pha wants to marry me."

"HAHAHA!!!! Really? Pha wants to marry you. Wow!!! That is amazing because from what Pha has told me, he hates you and he has never even kissed you. Oh, I know now. You are lying, and you are hoping that you can get Pha's parents to feel sorry for you. Well, chicky-poo, I'm here to tell you that your plan failed miserably."

No, I don't believe a word that he says. Pha's parents are going to call me and they are going to force Pha to marry me. I will win! "No, they are going to call. My plan hasn't failed."

"Oh, but it has. By the way, I forgot to tell you that I've been recording our conversation and thanks for admitting that you planned all this. It has been my pleasure doing business with you."