Chapter 82

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Well, I had to laugh as I was reading the comments from the last chapter because I had already written this chapter and you guys are thinking just like me or I'm being too predictable.  Whatever the case, I'm warning you that this chapter is HOT and STEAMY so you read at your risk.  18+

Pha POV

Dancing with Yo is fantastic. He is so good at it, but I have a slight problem. All of the touching and grinding while dancing has left me aroused. What am I going to do? I have to get him off the dance floor or everyone is going to see a huge bulge in my pants. But, it feels so good. NO!! NO!! NOT ON THE DANCE FLOOR!!!

I shake my head and break the trance that Yo and the music has put me in. Now, I can see what Yo means that the music takes control. Well, in my case Yo took control but the music helped. I need to leave now. With Yo's arms wrapped around me, I lean down to his ear and tease, "Baby, if you keep grinding like that to me, I'll have no choice but to do you right here on the dance floor. Or we could leave and go back to our room. What do you want to do?"

Yo immediately grunts, "ROOM!!" He releases his arms from my body, but clamps hold of one of my hands and begins to drag me off the dance floor. He doesn't even go back to our friends to tell them good-bye. He immediately heads for the exit.

Good thing that I didn't have anything at the table. I have to admit, this is exactly what I was hoping for. I want to spend some alone time with my baby.

Yo doesn't slow down for any one as he pulls me through the crowds and out the door of the bar. Only when he gets to the car does he stop and look at me with lust filled eyes. "Pha, hurry. I don't know if I can wait until we get to our dorm room."

Oh, I feel the same way, but we can't keep going to the hotel whenever we want to have sex. I know that we can afford it, but I just don't want to do that. I will try to get to our room in record time though.

I look at Yo and say, "I will hurry, baby, but you need to wait until we get back to the dorm room. Okay." I quickly kiss his lips and I make sure not to linger because I may not stop at just a kiss if I kiss him too long. I step back and open his car door. I know that he doesn't want me to shut the door for him, so I quickly run around and get into the car.

As I promised, I race back to our dorm room in record time. As soon as we park the car, Yo and I jump out and run to our room. I am yerning to get a private dance with Yo and he can show me all the things he knows. Like crazy maniacs, we run up the stairs to our room. Several people try to stop us, but we are on a mission and we aren't going to stop for anyone.

As we round the corner to go to our dorm room, Yo pulls his keys out of his pocket and as soon as we stop in front of the door, Yo unlocks the door and runs into the room. He throws his keys to the table while I slam the door shut and immediately lock it.

Without even thinking, my lust and desire for Yo takes over my body and I bark, "Clothes off!"

Yo doesn't waste anytime and he frantically takes off his clothes. Before I manage to get my shirt off, Yo rushes over to me and quickly unbuttons and unzips my pants. I'm not paying attention to the fact that Yo is naked already. My mind is only focusing on the current task which is taking all my clothes off. As soon as I'm completely naked, Yo lunges for me and wraps his arms arounds my neck as he engulfs my lips in a smoldering kiss.

Yes, this is what I've been waiting for. I want more. I want all of Yo.

I wrap my arms around his waist and I begin to slowly walk us towards the bed.