Chapter 97

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

On a side note, I'm sure that I will pass 70,000 reads on this book today, at the latest, tomorrow.  That is such a wonderful birthday present for myself.  I feel so blessed to have some many wonderful readers enjoying my story.  Love you guys!!  

Wayo POV

Sometimes I think I may go just a little too far and today may be one of those days. However, I want to teach this witch a lesson. We know that Mr. Nasty is going to stay around but, in the hospital, to meet up and go have dinner with the corrupt board member which means that the witch, I guess I can use her name, Mandy, will be alone in the hotel. We aren't sure what she will do since we initially stunned her at the hospital. We do know that at some point she will probably come down to hotel's restaurant and eat. Ming's family has helped us by letting her know that her meal tonight is already paid for, so she can just go to the restaurant whenever she is ready. She thinks her daddy already instructed the staff to put it on the room bill, but it was actually Ming's family that is willing to let her have one meal free in order to have our plan work. The question is will she take the bait?

The whole gang is now at the restaurant and are placed strategically throughout the dining area. However, the three couples (ForthBeam, PhaYo and MingKit) are all sitting at the same table since Mandy has already seen all of our faces. We are all on a group chat with our phones as we wait.

Group Chat:

Ming: Do you think she'll come down to eat?

Pha: I hope so.

Park: If not, do we have a backup plan

Lam: Yeah, maybe do we send the ladies up to her as hotel staff

Montree: That won't work. We need her to be eyeing Ai'Pha for our plan to work

Jay: Yes, it must be down here

Zee: Plus, only one hotel staff would go with room service. If we all walk into her room, she will know something is up

I look up away from my phone at Forth and Ming and ask, "Maybe our backup plan is the engineers. Can Park, Lam and you two handle something quickly and on the fly?"

Ming looks a little confused. "I don't know. It probably depends on what you are wanting us to do."

Forth smiles confidently and says, "We'll try anything at least once."

At Forth's comment, Beam whips his head to scowl at him. "Really? You will try anything at least once. Ai'Kitty, did you hear that? Ai'Forth and N'Ming will try anything at least once."

Kit now has a stern look on his face and raises one eyebrow. Looking directly at Ming, Kit asks, "Anything? You'll do anything at least once."

Ming sensing the hidden meaning in his words, immediately begins to shake his hands and head and blurts out, "NO! P'Forth was speaking of himself only. I'm not part of that. I will help P'Yo and if it is something that I haven't done before, I will do it if it helps."

Kit quickly gets a crooked smile on his face and continues to poke at Ming. But before he can say anything, all of our phones are buzzing from notifications and without looking, I'm sure it is from the group chat.

Group chat:

Park: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?????