Chapter 101

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

Wayo POV

We decided that since Pha knows about the hospital and that he will some day be the director there, we are going to start including him in the decisions regarding the hospital. He will be marrying me in about a week and he needs to get familiar with my family's company and the various business ventures we have going on. To say that Pha is a little overwhelmed right now is an understatement. For someone who absorbs information like a sponge, he seems to be hitting his limit, but he keeps pushing himself since he is doing it for us. Have I said that I love him?

We have evolved the meetings with my dad from just wedding stuff to include updates on the hospital stuff that Shane also participates in. Due to the situation at the hospital, I have been debating whether to continue with my second degree in music or just stop with the second degree and go back to the company full time. I guess I need to talk to Pha once all this settle down, which I hope is soon.

Right now, I'm getting ready to go out with my friends for a bachelor party. Pha has to stay home with Kit and Beam waiting for us to come back.

I come out of the bathroom and Kit, Ming, Beam, Forth and Shane are already here waiting for me to get ready and to start the party. I look at Pha and ask, "Do I look all right?"

Ming instantly pops up off the sofa and comes jumping up to me. "Let see. Hmmm. I think you can go with a little bit sexier look. What do you think Shane?"

Shane smirks, and says, "Well, he is forgetting the most important part, the bachelor shirt." Shane holds out a t-shirt to me. "The Fairies gave me strict instructions that you must where this shirt tonight or else. I don't know if I want to know what the 'or else' means, so please just put on the shirt." I take the shirt from Shane and I look at it. It is a bachelor shirt. I guess I can live with this. I dash into the bathroom and quickly change my shirt.

As I come out, Beam chuckles and mockingly says, "I love the shirt

As I come out, Beam chuckles and mockingly says, "I love the shirt."

I glare at him, but I also know that the Fairies probably have something even more humiliating for me to wear or do. This may be a long night. I'm sure it will be fun but definitely a long night.

I grab my wallet and keys and Ming, Shane and I go to leave but Pha suddenly hugs me from behind. He softly commands, "Don't be flirting with anyone and definitely don't do anything naughty. Okay. I'll wait right here for you."

I smile and hum, "Don't worry. I only love you."

Pha releases his hold on me and a I slowly turn around to face him. I whisper, "N'Pha, I love you and I'm marrying you. No one else."