"Dad.." he said with a shaking voice. He was totally emotional... I put my hand on his stomach to hold him back. He looked at me.. he was confused and I could see the tears of happiness in his eyes..

"Dad?" Ethan asked, trying to push himself so he could sit up and now I could see that he was in pain. His face gave the pain away.

I wanted to help him or tell him to lay down instead of pushing himself since it could be dangerous for him to move like this. It was too early. Well that was what I would've done in a normal situation.. but I was too shocked. I was frozen.. I felt like I fell into a deep hole.. it was getting darker and darker..

"I.. I'm only twenty four and I'm not really planning on having a son.." he said eyes wide open, just as shocked as us and I started shaking. Twenty four.. that was before he met me.. I was overwhelmed and irritated. He had to be kidding.. I could feel the pain in my heart.. I thought I was going to get a heart attack. This was too much for me. I couldn't breathe.

"Mom, what is he saying?l Moon asked me. He was angry and afraid. His eyebrows were furrowed and his fists were clenched. He was getting mad and I couldn't tell him to come down..

"She's your mom?" Ethan asked and we both looked at him. He seemed just as confused as us.. maybe even a little scared and overwhelmed.. I knew it would be overwhelming for him but I didn't think I would have breathing problems instead of being happy because he woke up.

Then he slowly ran his hands over his face and held onto his head, as if he was totally stressed.. "This is too much.." I heard him mumble and with every second my world got even tinier.. each word of his made everything worse

I took a step back.. "What am I even doing here?" Ethan started panicking. He seemed scared...

I was so close to run out of the room. I was close to have a mental breakdown..

Then he looked at us both.. he looked like he wanted to say something.

"If I'm your dad.. and she's your mom... that would mean that she's my wife.." he said towards Moon, pointing at me, struggling to remember. Then he raised a brow and looked like he was thinking about a million things..

I was waiting.. dying to find out what he was thinking about.. maybe he didn't lose his memory.. maybe he just got a black out and it was going to be okay after he got himself back together and he was going to remember.

Nothing made sense.. he was totally awake.. he didn't seem like he was in pain, he was talking clearly, he seemed fine.. but he didn't remember anything

"Damn she fine.. I got good taste.." he said looking down at me and smirking softly. My heart broke into a million pieces because he really couldn't recognize me.. the tears of happiness turned into tears of pain and grief..

I put my hand on my chest because I couldn't take it anymore.. I couldn't believe it.. my husband wasn't remembering me.. he couldn't remember anything that we've done together.. he couldn't remember his own children.. this must've been what they called nightmares. I was so glad that Sun wasn't here because she would've been broken to the core.

I looked at Ethan again and he looked like he was suppressing a big smile.. I looked at Moon and he looked like something hit him right into his face.. he didn't say anything, just like me..

Just when I thought I was going to faint I heard him laugh. I looked at him and I've never seen him laughing this hard.

I felt this weird feeling in my stomach.. this hole in my chest.. my hands were still shaking and I felt the weight fall off my shoulders.