Cough. Cough. Cough.

As I pull away from my gorgeous husband, Beam teases, "Ai'Boss, you can do that later, when we aren't here. Didn't we come over to study?"

Well, I guess they are right. I sneak one last kiss from Yo and I reluctantly let go of him.

I head off to the bedroom and I have to get out of this silly outfit. This thing is driving me crazy and this horrible wig keeps getting in my face.

When I get back to the guys, Shane and Ming have arrived and we have all decided to study while my baby is kind of pouting while watching the surveillance monitors and hoping that Mr. Nasty will do something that he can catch him on.

About an hour into studying, our peaceful studying is interrupted.

Ring...ring...ring...ring..

I look over at Yo as he answers his phone.

"Hi, dad. Did you get something?"

....

"Are you sure?"

Oh, I'm not getting a good feeling about this. I hope that Mr. Nasty isn't up to anything to bad. I try my best to try and avoid him at the hospital and it has only been a few days. I can't imagine doing this for a long period of time. I want this whole nightmare to be over with soon.

"Do you have it all planned out?"

Oh, I'm really not liking this.

"Okay, I will tell him and when are we going to meet to discuss this in more detail?"

Yo turns and looks at me and I can see petty in his eyes. Whatever they are discussing, I can see that Yo doesn't like it too much and he already feels sorry for me. Oh, this isn't going to be good.

"Thanks, dad. Love you, bye."

Moments later Yo ends the phone call and I'm anxiously waiting to see what all that was about. I glance around, and I can see that everyone else has also stopped what they were doing and have their eyes focused on Yo, now, too.

Yo looks at me and sighs.

I can't take it anymore and I quickly ask, "So what did dad say?"

Yo looks down at his phone and then back up at me. He takes a deep breath. "Dad said that N'Pha may have to stay at my dorm room for a while each day before coming here. Supposedly, Mr. Nasty went to Pha's old dorm room looking for him today and then he found my dorm room. Dad said that Mr. Nasty waited outside my dorm room for about 30 minutes before he finally gave up and left. In order to keep that nasty man from trying to following you, dad thinks it is best if N'Pha stays on campus until late before he heads home. Luckily, we are still paying for my old dorm room, otherwise I don't know what we would have done."

Oh, this isn't what I wanted to hear. I don't want to stay on campus longer waiting just in case that idiot decides to drop by and visit me. He shouldn't be doing that since he is my boss, but I also know that he wants me to for his daughter. I don't want him and his daughter showing up at the dorms either. That would be terrible. No, that would be a complete nightmare.

I don't know what to say. I knew that I would have to endure some hardships in order to catch Mr. Nasty, but I really don't want to spend that much time away from my baby. Well, at least, Yo's dad didn't tell me that I couldn't come home at night. If I have to stay in the dorm, I think I might just go crazy.

I slowly ask, "Is that what dad wants? He wants me to stay at the dorm room until later in the evening before coming home?"

Yo doesn't say anything but with a sad face, he slowly nods his head yes.

UGH!

Beam quickly chimes, "Ai'Pha, at least you are still allowed to come home at night, and Ai'Kit and I will be there keeping you company and study, so it won't be that bad."

Kit immediately adds, "Yeah. It won't be that bad. You will still have your friends there and we can get a lot of studying done."

I blankly look at everyone. "I know, but it doesn't mean that I have to like it. I will endure it for a short time, but hopefully I don't have to do it for too long. No, I won't do it for too long."

Forth suddenly speaks up, "I'll check with the guys to see what we can do to try and get access to his schedule or something."

Yo suddenly flashes a big smile before he glances at Shane. Shane shrugs his shoulders, and Yo looks back at us and timidly says, "Well, we have access to his work schedule. Our head of security got me access, but he is still trying to think of a way to access his phone, so we can see the information on it, too."

Shane continues, "Our top tech guys are working on it, but we haven't had any success yet. Not only will it help with us tracking Mr. Nasty's location, but it will also hopefully give us some more information about his activity."

Oh, I'm hoping that they can figure a way to hack into his phone. I don't want to continue to be on pins and needles for the off chance that Mr. Nasty will decide to come to the dorm room. I don't like it at all.

Forth asks, "Do you want to see if there is anything my fellow engineers can do?"

Shane slowly replies, "I don't know. Let me talk to the head of our security and see what he thinks. With N'Pring, your fellow engineers were a big help. Hopefully, they can help with this situation too. However, we don't want too many people knowing about this. The more people that are involved, then there is more of a chance that the plan gets leaked. We definitely can't let this whole plan go down the drain. There is just too much riding on it. Maybe if it is isolated to just the people that you trust, then I'm sure our head of security will be more than willing to agree to it."

Forth nods his head. "I understand, and I agree. We don't want the whole engineering group helping, but we have several that are extremely good, and they are loyal to me as their head hazer, so I'm not worried."

Shane thinks for a few seconds before he replies, "I think that may work. I'll ask and get back to you. Okay."

I don't want to know but I have to know exactly what I'm supposed to do tomorrow. "So, starting tomorrow, I'm to stay in the dorm after classes."

I'm hoping that Yo will say that we can wait a few more days, but I know that that won't happen.

Yo looks at me with a sad face and doesn't say anything, but he simply nods his head yes.

Okay, starting tomorrow, I will go to the dorm room after all my classes. At least, the bodyguards will be in the rooms right next to me, so if Mr. Nasty tries to pull something funny, they can stop him. However, that doesn't make me feel any better. Oh, this is going to take forever before Mr. Nasty falls, or at least, it will feel that way. 

Posted October 23, 2018