Chapter 131

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

I know that it has taken me a really long time to get back to this story and to properly end it.  I'm truly sorry for the original ending that just jumped everything and just stopped.  Hopefully these new chapters will put the story to a proper ending that everyone will enjoy.  Thanks for staying with me and let's continue our story and the fight.

Pha POV

I can't believe that my friends are making fun of me. They know exactly what I'm going through just to keep Mr. Nasty away from me and then when I have to dress a little weird to hide, they take the opportunity to laugh at me. Well, I know that Yo won't do that. He will definitely feel sorry for me.

As I enter the gates to our house, I almost tell the guards to block my laughing friends from coming in, but I don't. Oh, I wish I could though.

However, my anger soars as I catch the guard trying to hold back a snicker.

Okay, is everyone laughing at me.

I grumpily drive my car into the garage and I quickly grab my stuff. As I head for the house, my so-called friends pull up and they nearly fall out of the car laughing.

I whip my head around and my long blonde hair suddenly sticks across my face. UGH!!! This stupid wig.

I quickly yank the hair off my face as I shout, "Come on, guys!! It really isn't that funny! You can stop laughing now!!"

I don't wait for a response as I turn on my heels and I stomp towards the house.  Really, they should have some sympathy for me.

Oh, can this day get any worse?

I walk into our house and I'm immediately greeted by Yo as he comes running towards me. "Pha! I'm so glad that you are home. I was getting bored. Mr. Nasty wasn't at the hospital because he was at the university giving his lecture."

Laughter fills the house as my friends stumble in behind me. Beam snorts, "Ah, P'Yo, you aren't laughing. Don't you find Ai'Pha's outfit a little funny?"

Yo looks at Beam, Forth, and Kit as he raises one eyebrow. "Did you forget who got him this disguise? My friends did and they told me that they were going to do this. However, I'm a little disappointed that they didn't make Pha look a like prettier. If I was doing it, I would have made Pha look amazing."

Kit chuckles, "P'Yo, we are wanting him to blend in and not stand out. If you made him look too hot, then he isn't blending in."

Oh, I agree with Yo. At least the Fairies could have made me look pretty instead of this nerd/geek thing that they got me going in. And, these baggy clothes. I haven't looked this bad since I was maybe 10. Don't even get me started on these stupid glasses. How can anyone wear these stupid things? These are just so annoying. UGH!!!

As I'm lost in my thoughts, Yo wraps his arms around my waist and I'm brought back to reality when Yo gently kisses me.

Now, that is exactly what I need to cheer me up.

I smile at Yo as I wrap my arms around him and whine, "I think I need a few more kisses.  Those idiots teased me a lot."

Yo chuckles as he looks at me with a mischievous grin. He slowly leans into me and I lean down to meet his lips. Yo sweetly kisses me several times before my horrible friends start coughing.