Oh, this is the vision that made me aware of my deep love for him. Even though I didn't want to admit it, I feel completely in love with him at this point. Even though I hadn't seen his face yet. I was completely and totally in love with this man. I was so silly for thinking that I could run and hide from him.

If I'm correct the next vision that will begin to play is my vision of Pring kissing Pha, but I now know that it a fake Pha and not my husband. However, this is the vision that left me unconscious for several hours. I unconsciously hold my breath as the next vision begins. I'm right.

The vision begins just like a nightmare but I'm glad to know the truth now. I can't always take my visions for exactly what I see. Sometimes, I'm not seeing everything clearly and that couldn't be more true with this vision. I didn't look to see that the person that I thought was Pha is actually someone else.

I watch as Pring walks up to the fake Pha and kisses him. This time, I don't feel any pain and I actually laugh at Pring for her stupid stunt that failed miserably. I remember Pha and I walked out right after this scene and Pring's shock to see Pha with me was priceless. I try not to enjoy another person's pain and suffering but, in this case, I really enjoyed it.

The visions continue on and after a while, I have went through all my visions that I have had about Pha and I stop for a second to realize just how many I've had. I've had more of Pha than anyone else. I've had fewer visions of even my dad. My mind must have known all along my fate and that Pha will become the center of my life.

As I'm reliving my wonderful moments with Pha, I'm suddenly snapped into a new vision. There is no fog this time and I'm suddenly in Mr. Nasty's office again. Oh, I hate Mr. Nasty and I wish I could get this all over with soon. I walk over to Mr. Nasty's desk and look over his shoulder to see what he is looking at. Maybe I can get some important information since I'm here.

I look at the files and I don't see anything out of the ordinary. It all appears to be files for his legitimate company and nothing on the hospital or Ming's family. I take this as one good thing, but I know that he is just starting with us, so it is just a matter of time before he does something relating to us. I quickly look at the time and date on his computer and I see that it is today but I'm not sure of the time difference between here and there so I'm not sure if this is the future, current or recent past.

I continue to watch, and I'm looking for anything that may be of some help to us when a phone begins to ring. Mr. Nasty's normal phone is on his desk, but this must be a secondary phone. I watch as Mr. Nasty reaches into suit jacket and pulls out a burner phone. Oh, this doesn't surprise me. I see that he is smart in a few areas, however, not smart enough. I quickly look at the phone and I memorize the number that is calling. I don't know if it will help but I'm hoping it does. My dad has connections, so he will be able to track this phone and he probably work backwards to get Mr. Nasty's burner phone number too.

As I repeat the phone number several times in my mind, so I don't forget it, Mr. Nasty answers his phone. "Hello. How did it go?"

I want to hear what the other person has to say so I lean in real close, but I make sure that I don't touch him. Yuck! I don't ever want to touch him even for a handshake.

I'm shocked when I hear the guy reply, "Well, not so well. He got away. I tried to chase after him, but some students stopped me. I will try again the next time he is alone. Don't worry. I will get my job done, no matter what."

I think he is talking about me. What is the job that he is supposed to do? I want more information, but I don't know how to get it. A chill goes down my spine as I hear Mr. Nasty say, "Do what ever it takes. I don't want him anywhere near Phana. He is my future son-in-law and I don't want him associated with this loser. I will pay you double if you can take care of him before I get there. Okay."

The man chuckles, "Okay. I just want to confirm, I can do whatever it takes, right? I have to admit, the guy is really cute and adorable. I would hate to have to kill him. Maybe, I can make him my play thing."

Mr. Nasty chuckles, "Whatever. Just get him to leave Phana." Mr. Nasty doesn't wait for a response and he suddenly end the phone call. I watch in horror as he seems pleased with himself. Mr. Nasty mumbles to himself, "One piece of the puzzle will soon be taken care of, now, onto to the next. Phana, what is it going to take for you to give in and come to my daughter?"

I stagger backwards as I feel like a ton of bricks just hit me. I knew this guy was a scumbag, but this is terrible. He is willing to pay someone to take care of me just, so he can try to get my husband to go to his daughter. Well, first off, I'm not that easy to get rid of and second, my husband will never leave me for his daughter, regardless of what he does.

I need to get back to everyone and let them know what I found out.

However, when I try to end the vision, I don't wake up. Instead, I'm back to the black space and before I can think of anything else, I'm immediately going into another vision. Well, this is a new thing. I have never went from one vision to another like this. What is going on?

Once again, there is no fog. Instead, I'm standing in our bedroom at our house while I watch everyone sit around the room. Oh, the family doctor is here, and I look down on myself laying still on the bed. This is just like the time I woke up in the hospital. I must still be unconscious. I watch and listen as everyone is talking.

Worried, Pha asks, "Doctor, is it possible that Yo isn't waking up due to something relating to his visions? I still don't understand how he even has them, but I know that he does. The scary part is that he is completely accurate. Just as if he is standing right there living it himself."

Well, that is silly Pha, because I am living it too. I'm standing right next to the people as I have my visions and I feel what they feel. Just like the vision that I had just moments ago with Mr. Nasty. I could feel his hatred towards me. That is part of the reason that I got a nasty chill down my spine. Yuck!!

The family doctor reluctantly nods his head. "I'm thinking along the same lines as you. I'm not sure what is happening, but I agree that it may have something to do with his ability to have these visions. The last time he was like this, it was also because of a vision. I'm still not a true believer but everyone who is aware of his abilities say that he is very accurate."

Yes, this is about my visions and I think my visions have evolved into something more. I think I was about to have a vision earlier when I couldn't get my mind to focus when I was staring down my attacker. I'm so glad that I ran. I think that was the best thing at the time and knowing that my gut was right, and that Mr. Nasty was behind it all is a little scary. Yes, I admit it. He is pure evil, and he is unpredictable so I'm not taking any more chances from now on. I will do whatever I need to do to protect myself and Pha.

Shane agrees. "That is very likely. As of yet, Yo has never been able to sense them happening until he is in a vision but maybe this is changing. He has triggered two visions so far and maybe he is learning how to stop them too."

Yes, Shane is so smart. I knew he would figure it all out.

Pha mumbles, "Maybe."

Don't worry, Pha. I'm coming back very soon and you will have all your answers.

Posted July 23, 2018