My hands are now trembling as the realization hits me hard that someone may be trying to do something to me to harm me or even worse. This isn't good.

My bodyguards notice my change in behavior and are watching me closely. My phone beeps and I quickly look at the message and yes, I'm right. He is the one that they said was acting weird.

I hesitantly glance up and shit, the guy is staring right at me. I instantly freeze, and I can't think. Why now of all times for my mind to lock up. However, the guy in grey, who looks a little older than a student, smirks at me and he slowly gets up from the table.

My mind immediately goes into full out warning and I can finally move. My mind is screaming, "GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!"

I try to remain calm and keep myself looking like I'm not panicking, but I'm sure I'm failing at the attempt. As soon as the guy moves and takes one step towards me, I grab my bag and sprint towards the door. I'm hoping that my bodyguard that is dressed like a student can stop him before he follows me outside.

As I run through the hallways and run out of the building, I see one of my company cars come to a screeching stop in front of the building and the window rolls down quickly to reveal one of my bodyguards. My bodyguard motions for me to hurry up, before he reaches back and opens the backseat door. I have never been a good runner but today, I could have won medals for my speed. I wasn't going to wait around to find out who the individual is or what he wants. I run as if my life depends on whether I'm going to make it to the car in time.

I jump in the back seat and I quickly slam the door close. Before I can even get the door shut, my bodyguard zooms off down the road and I can finally feel safe. My heart is pounding, and I think I'm going to collapse any second. My bodyguard says over his shoulder, "We are going to the house. It is secure there."

I can't think straight, and my mind is still a jumbled mess. I manage to choke out, "Pha!!" before everything goes dark.

***

Pha POV

Ah, I can finally relax since Mr. Nasty has left the country. Well, I can't really relax but this is about as close to it as I can get for now. I will be able to relax when Mr. Nasty is sitting in jail.

Kit teases, "Ai'Pha, you seem more relaxed now."

I smile and reply, "Well, for the moment, I am relaxed, but it won't last long. Mr. Nasty is coming back soon, and I will have to worry about every little move I make and worry about what he is trying to do to not only the hospital but to me and my baby."

Beam sighs. "Yeah, I wish all this would just be over with now. I don't deal with this level of stress well."

I immediately correct Beam. "Well, none of us deal with this level of stress well. I was starting to jump at almost everything."

Before I can say anything else, my phone rings and it is the special ring tone that Wayo and I have setup for his bodyguards in case of an emergency. His bodyguards don't ever call me but Wayo has told me that if they call then it is extremely important, or it is an emergency.

Ring...ring...ring..

My heart immediately sinks, and fear shuts through my body.

Kit and Beam both see my fear in my face as they both ask at the same time, "What?"

As I accept the call, I mumble, "Emergency." Then I turn my attention to the phone and I don't say hello. Instead I immediately demand, "What happen? Tell me."

The bodyguard calmly states, "We spotted a potential threat to N'Yo. However, he spotted the threat at the same time. He ran, and we got him safely away from there, but he fainted in the car. We are taking him to the house where it is safe a secure."

I think all my blood just left my body. Someone was trying to do something to my baby. My baby got out of there but fainted. Wait!!! MY BABY FAINTED!!! SHIT!!

I immediately bark, "I'll go there now." I quickly end the call and I quickly call the older doctor friend and as soon as he answers, I quickly state, "P'Yo fainted and I'm leaving with my friends to check on him. Please let the lead doctor know where we went."

The older doctor immediately replies, "Yes. Go. I'll take care of everything here."

I mumble a good-bye and quickly end the call. My friends heard my whole conversation, so they don't ask anything else, and they simply follow me back to the locker room to change.

We all change quickly, and we nearly run out of the hospital. As we jump into Beam's car, Beam finally asks, "Where to?"

I frantically say, "The house."

As Beam zooms away from the hospital, Kit turns towards me and asks, "What happen?"

"I'm not really sure. The bodyguard just stated that they spotted a threat but P'Yo also spotted it and ran away. However, he fainted in the car and that they were taking him to the house because it is secure there." I can't hide the panic in my voice as my words begin crack by the end. Oh, I hope everything is okay with my baby. I can't stand to think that something bad could happen to him.

Beam and Kit notice my concern and quickly try to calm me down. Beam says, "It is going to be all right, Ai'Pha. P'Yo will be fine. Don't worry."

Kit adds, "Yeah, don't forget that P'Yo is a fighter. I still can't believe that he fainted. Shoot, he took on how many guys in how many fights before and he never fainted. He is usually so calm. I wonder what made him do this."

My hands are trembling with fear. What exactly happened today? I have to agree with Kit. My baby usually stands and fights, but he usually doesn't run. And as far as I know he has never fainted before. What is going on?

My mind snaps back when I notice the car is slowing down. As I look outside the vehicle, I notice that we are already at my house and Beam is nodding to the security guards as they open the gate and he drives in. Beam doesn't even get completely stopped and I grab my bags, as I rush out of the car. I'm running towards the house and another bodyguard quickly opens the door for me. As I rush past, he says, "N'Yo is in the master bedroom."

As if being pulled by a strong force, my body runs as fast as it can, and I don't even stop to catch my breath before running into my bedroom. I ignore the screams from my friends who are trying desperately to catch up with me. I run to the bed and his family doctor is there already. As I gently grab Yo's hand, I ask, "Is he all right?"

The family doctor puts his stethoscope back into his bag. Kit and Beam come running into the room and rush up beside me.

The family doctor calmly says, "I don't see anything wrong with him. I'm still not sure why he fainted or why he is still unconscious. I'll have more questions for him when he wakes up. I have already given Mr. Panitchayasawad an update on his son's status. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving until I know N'Yo is fine. As a precaution, I'm going to give him an IV drip."

A wave of relief washes over me, but I'm not going to be totally relieved until my baby wakes up.

Posted July 22, 2018